Reviews for A Quote a Day Keeps the Pain Away
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very good insights. Seems few people have tried to tackle the logic of Tony's endless movie-references, and fewer still have been able to convey that logic in a moving way. But you did it very nicely here, and you've got my kudos for it. :) Great job!

P.S.: I dropped by your profile, and it seems we've got something in common; one of the quotes you have posted also happens to be my very favorite quote of all time:

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered."

From my favorite play!

:P

Keep Writing,

- Cricket
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AH

and you thought you couldn't write angst.

SHAME ON YOU
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Interesting story. I like the take you took with why he so movie happy. Was nice to see how he use the movie to deal with life, good job.
JuliettVictor chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Good Story. I think you left out a very important part of Tony's character. His need for attention. I don't know if it's just me have you noticed how they have changed Tony's character in this season. Maybe they are setting it up for tonight's episode with Tony's father.

good luck in school
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Good story, and a very interesting look into Tony's psyche. Nice job.