Reviews for Beaned 2
Hime Pataki chapter 3 . 8/15
Éste es uno de mis capítulos favoritos de la serie. Desde que vi siempre tuve curiosidad de que hubiese pasado si fuera al revés. Si Helga hubiese sido quien golpease a Arnold causándole una amnesia temporal. Ahora ya tengo una idea.
Hace falta añadir cuanto me gustó tu fic? ; )
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 3 . 2/16
Awww... that was just adorable!
monica chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
yay wonderful 3 chapters. you are an excellent writer. i wish this could be an actual episode. great job. keep up the good work
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Aww i love happy endings. The speech arnold gave helga i could so see him saying in the show and then the very sweet kiss he gave her..sigh arnold is so caring and helga must be in heaven that he has feelings for her. Gerald in here was spot on too..i laughed when he realized arnold is falling for her because he knows what lovesick arnold is like lol. Great story as always. You are such a talented writer!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Aww lovesick amnesia arnold is too adorable! I laughed at the spoon on the nose moment - too cute like the beaned episode. I love this story cause it proofs that if helga is just kind and not a bully arnold would fall in love with her just like hilda in the arnold visits arnie episode.
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I Loved it! I love the fake names at the end. That was adorable. Good job with this. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
LOVE IT! Enjoying the challenge?! Really? It was really funny and SWEET though. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
If I may say something...THEY ARE NINE YEARS OLD! Why are they FRENCH kissing?! I mean it is sweet but...still. I really like this story though so never mind my unsexually active mind. LOL (:
Queen Kalana874 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
So this is pretty much the definition of perfect. I love how you took a much better approach with this toward the ending, instead of doing what every other story does and make them confess their love to each other. You made Arnold say all the helpful things that he would've said in the series. I like it because of that. Him getting amnesia was a great idea to begin with, too. This is very entertaining, and I certainly put it in my favorites section. The very last two lines couldn't have been more perfect either, "I'll see you then, Hermione," "Whatever you say, Artemis." I love it because it's so innocent, yet flirty because it's now an inside joke between the two. I also like that instead of a confession scene, you just had him ask to walk her home and kiss her, because that's much more age-realistic. Again, wonderful job! Hope to be reading more from you!
dariansison chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
This is so cute I love it good job !
youknowismexx chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This story was too good. I enjoyed it a lot! XD
Alyssa Turley chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
That sure was a happy ending!
MuffinLove03 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oh I LOVEEEDD this! So brilliant :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
i just have one thing to say someone make this into a hey arnold episode! i'd love to see what Helga would do instead of just reading it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh man. You know, for a good guy, sometimes Arnold does things that are kind of messed up. I wonder how Helga will react when she discovers the truth...