Reviews for The Break Up
Katetanic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG! *dies laughing* BRILLIANT!
Becrox1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
You should add some more chapters to this story it is funny
Fell4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This had me in stiches for hours! every time I thought I had gotten over it I saw Ashley with a chainsaw doing battle with her nimisis the rumix cube!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
lol very very funny

henery that was amazing

the shooting

thats so ashley

thanks for writeing this story.

keep it up!
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was so huge! made me so laugh, seriously, that idea is pure genious. Never ever will be able to face any rubik's cube again, though, but that's not much of a loss.

The best in that fic ?

The 'dear god' ! It sounds so so Magnus-like, that I could nearly hear it in my head! Great, great, and great again.

Loved the patch up part... This is so how i tend to see the Magnus mother-daughter relationship!

Congrats!

DiBee
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hilarious! I love it. Oh, I can just imagine Ashley obliterating a rubics cube when she gets too frusterated!
rommie-rules chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*Falls onto the floor laughing hysterically*
ShadowWolf43 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
"What had she told Ashley about shooting people?" hahah XD Why does Ashley have a chainsaw in her ROOM? LOL
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
poor Ashley...I have a Rubik's Cuba and im one block away from getting the read side done, and its been that way for months...i understand her pain...very nic ejob you made me laugh! :)

Good job and keep writing!
librarymouse chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was really funny. I loved it. LOL
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey there,

LOL ok that was HILARIOUS! GREAT work on this, it's FANTASTIC! I laughed till I cried.

Melissa
Steph-Schell chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Somehow I could actually see Ashley doing that. Maybe not the chainsaw part but definitely the screaming and such. Very nicely done.
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ok, that had me cracking up. I just love this! Thanks for the morning giggles.
LadyMaeve chapter 1 . 1/12/2010