Reviews for Tired Man Aroused
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
this fanfiction was so cute c: in the very end I thought House would say that he was lovesick or something cheesy XD super awesome lawl
MM chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was fantasatically written. I could picture house and Wilson going through these motions and finding myself smiling as the story further progressed. You are clearly educated on this subject and has a wide vocabulary and use it well. There are not many authors that can make me smile while reading. You have thoroughly achieved this. I look forward to future work from you.

-MM
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow..best diagnoses eva!

:P
GRIMMInsanity chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Darling, I simply ADORE this couple, and do you know how much you made my night just now with that little story?

I love how you write and it kept me attached to the very end!

You, are heaven-sent, and I can't stop giggiling my head off X'D

You, my dear, are perfect at this.

Can't wait to read more!

With Luv,

Gabriel Mehayel
XD chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
The poor ducklings are rarely right :D
Markuse88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Deffinatly funny. Loved it
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wwll I gott a smile out of it. It was fun to read. Go on...
DehMD chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Dude! (Smiling mode on) WTF?

it's awesome! It's... it's perfect! (smiling mode still on)

I can picture House's face at the end.

You're great!

(Smiling mode, still, still, on)
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh god, I can actually see all of this happening on the actual show! (except for the kiss part)

Excellent job!
Samairi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ha! This was great! Fabulous job :)
HeadedForHell chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That made me smile :) Its epic, *favourites*

I love House/Wilson

Shannen x
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was great, you made me smile, and you made me laugh as well! You should write more House/Wilson fics, you've got the characters and their dynamics, that's rare and precious!

So yeah, more than good work on that one.
Ahavael Wilhouse chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww, man! Not close enough! Darnit. :D Good job. :D
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
“Sticking a needle in your leg is indeed a good way to keep you awake, but so is putting the fear of me in your heart.”

Lol. That's...actually some pretty good advice/deduction. 3 Thanks for the great read.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I was giggling madly while reading this. I didn't read the "Humor/Friendship" part and was waiting for the big kiss. I love slash, but I like how you wrote this better then if it were slash. I could see this really happening in an episode. Great job!