Reviews for And so it goes
This is one of the best fics I have ever read. I don't even have words to describe how perfect it is. Thank you so much.
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
awww I love that Leon was ready to wait years for that first kiss. :,) happy tears.
Jabb3rW0ck chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was certainly different - and brilliantly so. I only ever review those stories that are just so amazing, and this one really hits it.
Saruhno chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
:D So amazing.
Sassy Aloo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
After falling from the fandom from so long, it's nice to be able to come back after replaying the game and find such a little gem like this waiting for my in my long-since-neglected fanfic folder.

The emotions are subtle and easy, a pleasure to follow. The wording is intricate only as far as it has to be to ensure the emotion. 83 *purr*

Quite lovely, and thank you for it.
quali chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Fantastic. I loved this fic, it was very sweet. And I think it was hilarious that Leon was only trying to hang himself to get into an artistic mood, lol. Too funny.
BackPocket chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Different, but in a wonderfully refreshing way. The pure bullheadedness of the situation made the wait worth it.
Artificially Faked chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Loved it, especially the poems. They were beautiful, and the story as well.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I liked reading this, it was... I can't actually think of a word to describe it, but it was very good. :)
taiyoukai-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was absolutely adorable, I love the way you portrayed the characters, and I love the sort of relationships where they just sort of fall into it without realizing it, great job on this story! :D
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed reading it, the way the characters acted as the story went on. I also like the way it was written in general. The scene changes made it interesting.
Rikotsu-sama chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
As always, your shorts are brilliant. I had this one sitting in my e-mail inbox for nearly five months just waiting to brighten a rainy day (It did rain today!), and it surpassed my expectations. Your writing is... amazing and the plot is ever breath-taking.

For this short especially, I enjoyed that they didn't share their first kiss until the end. It was the way that they eased into their relationship that was different from most other stories that was really intriguing. I very much enjoyed this.

Please keep writing! :)

~Rikki
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Why you rated it M is beyond me, lol.

Blissfully marvelous. I loved the technique you used to write it - just what you thought. Bonus points for the side-pairings, the plot itself and the ending that made me laugh out loudly. I didn't know what to think about Leon's attempt but what he revealed was surprising and oh-so-obvious-! at the same time.

And it was really great seeing new CLC from you.
Emi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Odd, but beautiful. I greatly enjoyed this. Keep writing.
l3monsucker chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This story was amazing. I love how all the characters come together and kind of gossip about them without really gossiping. It was really lovely.