Reviews for Running away from love
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
awwwww it's so cute! Really good story!
CharliDenae chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Yea! Alice is happy! This story is so emotional! One second you feel so bad for Alice, but then her strength clicks in and she makes you admire her instead. And Bella and Edward are so sweet to her and truly love her. Wonderful story!

Also, I think you are writing very well for English not to be your first language! Actually better than some who only know English! ;o)
CharliDenae chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Awwwwwwwww! Poor Alice! She finally made a friend, and Bella is so down-to-Earth. Yeah, for both of them!

Thank you for continuing this story!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
What a wonderful one-shot! I am thrilled that you are rewriting it as a multi-chapter story! I will be back when you re-post it.
fdnsgle chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
It was an ok story. Bella was really dramatic though a little too dramatic and Alice & Jasper acted kinda like Bella and Edward did in New Moon so overall it was ok a one time read only for me though.
Saxyad18 chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
This was a little gem. You should be very proud of what you have created. Very original and beautifully written. Bravo.
Kyrandiana chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
Aww so very sweet but you need to do a wedding for them and an epilog like a few years later oh and have everyone be shocked by their engagement
fairgirl chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
That was so so beautiful. You should write more about them, maybe in another story ;)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
yayy, great ending :)

xx
FlapperGirl chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Go Bella :)
fairgirl chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Wonderful chapter! It's about time those two stubborn heads talk to each other. More, more, more!
fairgirl chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
And I'm crying again...they are all suffering so much. You did an excellent job. I can't wait for more!
fairgirl chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Oh my Gosh I'm crying, this is so sad...I hope it gets better. Gonna read next chapter now ;) Excellent work!
Miss.Valentines chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
Please please please review i am really enjoying this story i really hope that alice and jasper get back together!
Have you realised this last bit is a tad like New Moon? A good idea in my case as that is my second favourite twilight book (breaking dawn is my first).
Anyway please please update!
thanks for a great read
love
HazelCullenX
BadassAlec chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
Ah..this chapter made me cry...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »