Reviews for Two outta Three
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh geez! Evangelion being the prelude of Big O? That makes... a really twisted sort of sense! I can see a whole lot of backstory in there that would be awesome to read, but is good enough to be imagined. I've loved your stories so far. I've favorited a lot of them. I don't like the fact that the only ones that seem finished so far are the one shots... You're the second, sort of third, author I've found who writes completely awesome stories but haven't finished them! Course, I can hardly complain since I've done the same thing, but that's more a lack of writing ability than anything. Keep up the good work and I hope I'll get to see some finished works that aren't one shots soon!
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I have never watched the Big O before... But your fic has inspired me to check it out, so i will.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Great
X59 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Evangelin...

I could see Rei and Dorothy being the same person.

But I cant really picture Shinji being Roger.
Jim Starluck chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Heh heh. Very cute. I've always thought to myself that Roger Smith is the kind of man Shinji Ikari wants to be when he grows up.
guess chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
If Roger was Shinji, does that mean that Rei was an android all along?
Lord-Scruffy chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So even forgetting everything about his life Shinji still can't escape giant mechs...poor guy. Fun little one shot, though!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
EoE if Shinji stayed in Instrumentality with the rest of humanity?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOL, so this is another Post-3I world in the Mind's Eye. Just gotta wonder where the others are in this world, or what role they all fill, such as one firebrand or one jock type.
R E C R A P T O R chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Evangalion

Like the ending, okay so far
queenskin chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
neon genesis evangelion
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That actually makes a surprising amount of sense in some ways. :-)
Mr. Spotty chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice, you don't see to many Evangelion and Big O crossovers. And they way you've set it up makes it work with both series.

Like it, hope this isn't just a one-shot.

So, good job, nice job hiding the crossover and making it interesting.

~Mr. Spotty
That poor fool chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Rei remembers... That beast beneath then, would you claim it his mother?
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*spittake* Win! Live to see more of these if any other ideas of a similar type are rattling around in your brain. *thumbs up*