Reviews for THE ULTMATE SIN
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ahahahahhhhahaa :-):-):-):-) oh my god, ahhaah :-):-) oh yeah, yeah THAT is the ultimate sin in Dean's eyes, because no on messes with his pie! Hhaha :-)
I loved how you described just how mad Dean was ... awesome!
Ahhahaah, oooh Sam, I thought you knew better, but well, what are little brothers for, if not pie snatching? Lol :-)

Awesome work!

S.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
hahaha this if that was very graceful, initially I have thought that sammy was discovered by ruby (arggg the bitch, I hate her) but then it of the cake that sammy has eaten, is the maximum thing, to sorrow that dean does not go to damage to sammy neither for a cake or for anything of the world
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
many cookies for you!

i read the tittle and i started listing off in my head all the deadly sins... yeah, this pretty much beats them all. XD

nice work
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Sam must have a death wish, that's all I can say.

Second only to denting the Impala, that must be the worst transgression possible in the world according to Dean ...

Great story, especially as you didn't spill the beans on Sam's wrongdoing until over halfway through :)

Thanks for the smile x
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
aww loved this!

this fic had great suspense...you had me guessing till the very end, then i luaghed out loud once i found out why dean was so angry at poor sammy!

great story. loved it!

happyday girl

shadow-fire3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aw this is such a sweet little story! Not the pie!
Angel'sSword chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You're never gonna forgive me are you, after I said I was sorry for like the 10th.

Great story, really,altough I am kinda suprised that you actually did humor.

I loved it and I thought it was great.

-Alex
iamnotdoingfanfictionanymore chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
:O No shmexing? /3

Still it was a brilliant story, even if there was no Wincest. Though I'm pretty sure I could have turned it into one ;)

:O Can I re-write it and turn it into a Wincest?

PRETTY PLEASE!

I will love you even more than I already do! 3

x
SeaKat chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
THE LAST PIECE OF PIE? Was Sam suicidal or what? He should know better. I think it should be set in the episode about the scarecrow...this could be the reason Dean drove off, allowing Sam to walk to the bus station and try to head out to California looking for John. This could be the whole reason Sam met Meg and things started to go downhill...just a few plot bunnies playing in my head. I like it.
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow, Linda..

That freaking hilarious gal! OMG, I was wondering so seriously why Dean was so angry? What had Sam done that bad huh! Then he said... he ate, I mean his little brother ate his last pie and that's why he was so damn angry! Aw aww aww aww...that was adorable. Aww, Dean was being really a baby and Sammy is always a cutie pie. This story really cracked me up at the end. haha, really funny. You ate my pie...aww Deanie, come to me baby, I will give you another one.

Great job gal.

love, Ritu.
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I thought this was pretty good.

I swear Only Dean could act like it was the end of the world over pie. lol.

I kinda acted like that once cos my sister spilt something on my fave teddy, but i've had it pretty much my whole life. (He's now over 20 yrs old)

So she didnt think i was been that dramatic, even tho i didnt talk to her for about 2 hrs. lol.
Caban University chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
At first I was saying to myself, oh my god sammy what the hell did you do? Then I was like wow. Just wow. Good story though. I never review if its a crappy story so this is god...i meant good.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
this cracked me up and reminded me of me...

i am so like dean when it comes to my fav food...once my lil sis ate the last of pie as well i didn't get my share, mean imagine the horror, n it was apple pie too...i didn't speak wid her for ages (well, until she let me use her awesome ipod library to download tracks for myself, she has the biggest music collection ever, u see i'm the book worm i hav the book collection;))