Reviews for Falling Under
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
GEShipper chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Such a nice chapter! Such a neat concept of them having a child together and works so nicely with the first chapter, thanks!
GEShipper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love it!
rindy713 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
interesting finish! i think they are both fully healed from the fracture in their relationship. nice alt universe story!
csinycastle85 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Sorry this didn't come soon, but yay I loved the ending! Awesome job!
superfelix chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Oh how sweet, Alex is pregnant again.

"I've got a free ticket into your pants..." He held up his ring hand, the gold band glinting in the soft light of the restaurant...funny.

Mhm, what a sweet final. I really enjoyed that story.
hippysheep chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
) i live this!they are starting right...
rindy713 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
very nice! great honeymoon choice, but it's sweet how they missed max.
superfelix chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
"You want our first time as a married couple to be a quickie in the back of a limo?" He'd give her anything she wanted and she knew that. He just had to be sure...hahaha.

"We gonna join the mile high club?" A smirk hung on her lips as she watched him process the information...hohoho, very naughty. Bobby is so tall and a aircraft toilette so narrow.

Bobby slid his hand to the bundle of nerves, rubbing it gently at first, slowly increasing the pace. He moaned softly at the look on her face as he pleasured her. He'd give anything to have his mouth pressed against her wet center, tasting her...I really like that drawn picture.

"I want to feel you come, sweetheart... Come on, baby...that's it."...FUCK!

They found real love...sigh. That is so romantic and they have that proof, their son...oh maybe a second child? That would be great.

"I'd totally wear this one if I wouldn't get arrested for public indecency."...hehehe...oh no, only for the bedroom?

A so short skirt and no panties? The guy at the airport check will have much fun.

"My daydreams are always about you..." He kissed her again...mhm, romantic.

Wohoo, Hawaii...now I'm really await Bobby's special gift ;o)

It has a private beach...naked swimming...jippy.

"I’ll take the window now and the aisle after….” she replied, knowing her intent was clear...dirty...He felt the heat rush to his groin. He whispered, "As soon as the plane takes off, baby...I promise."

Fingering under a blanket...very bad...We'll only get into trouble if we get caught...hahaha.

Bobby kissed her ear. "How do you want it...face to face? From behind? They have mirrors in the bathrooms usually..." He sucked at her earlobe...mhm, dirty talk. I never get enough from that.

One month without and now in just that narrow cabin...steamy.

"So...that's another notch in your belt, huh?"

"You've put most of them there," she told him...sweet.

Keep me out of the bedroom for a month...this is what happens."...several times? I understand!

"I'm going to miss having you naked and at arm’s length...why? He can have that at home...no prob.

They both missed their son..."It's good to be home."

I'm curious. What is Bobby's job?
csinycastle85 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Awesome update! They are so sweet together! Can't wait for more!
dogmum213 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Still loving it! What a nice story! :)

Donna
smkbutterfly69 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Great AU story. I love it.
Medea Callous chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Interesting fic so far. You guys have packed a lot of living into three chapters. I'm sad that she quit the academy, and curious to see where it's going. Will this fic ever intersect with Canon?
superfelix chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
We created...him...yes that is right. I like that Bobby is so overwhelmed.

Oh the first nursing. I really like how you describe that.

"And he takes after me. He knows a good looking woman when he meets one."...hahaha, what a charmer.

The first family moments are amazing.

"Don't you dare walk out that door, Robert Goren," she warned. "We're not done talking and you're not going to just leave me here."...hehehe.

Now that she had her son and a man she loved, she didn't want to give them up...sweet line.

Alex wanted to kiss away his fear and pain...sigh, wonderful.

Great that Max is so well.

I love the snuggling moments. I know it will work between Bobby and Alex and many little steps are better than one big.

"Come to bed with me?" she asked. "I need you there..."...wow, that is really nice.

Dad is just... well, he's a dad. You'll understand when you have a daughter...Are we having another baby?...o-ho!

I never stopped loving you, Bobby. Not for one second...sigh, good to know.

Oh they will marry...Cool.

Oh one month sleeping alone...that is mean...

"Are you wearing any panties?"...uh, naughty Alex.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
i'm glad alex gave bobby his chance. and i'm very glad they talked through the thing with his mom. each of them tried to run from the other, but they ultimately chose to work it out together.