Reviews for Draco and Hermione
WritingGirl81801 chapter 1 . 11/20
This was really good! Very descriptive! I like the storyline a lot!
"My dear muggle, you must update this wonderful story. Remember it is no wise choice to keep the Dark Lord waiting." - Voldemort
Ky chapter 2 . 11/4
Oh my GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY!
ady71 chapter 46 . 11/3
Updated PLEASE!
ady71 chapter 46 . 11/1
Updated and Finish PLEASE!
ady71 chapter 46 . 10/31
Updated PLEASE!
Will you write the rest... this has been the best I've read so far! I'd like to read what happens!
Perditrix chapter 46 . 10/7
Great story
Wonderfilled chapter 46 . 9/27
This is one of the best Hermione/Draco fanfics I've ever read...please keep updating, don't leave us hanging!
AideanCampbell chapter 24 . 9/7
This got seriously frustrating after a while with all of them except Hermione acting like dunderheads and trying to outdo each other. And the fact that each chapter is unnecessarily long also makes the story lose its appeal.
HermioneGranger870 chapter 17 . 9/5
...asdfghjkl;asdfghjkasdfghjwerthjewrexctfvygbhnsdfcgvhgghghgygygyjdhhjkxchjdhjdhjdhjhgjdgsahujdddddjkghdgsuidfjkhesjkhfrhjkrsehbfgdjrfsjkhhjkffhjkfrhjkfrhjkfrhjkrfhjkrfhjkrhjkshfjhkjjhkjkhfrjkhfrjkhfrjh!...
HermioneGranger870 chapter 16 . 9/5
I really like it so far. The way Draco is slowly realizing his love for Hermione is perfect. You are an amazing writer, you could be the next J.K. Rowling.
HermioneGranger870 chapter 15 . 9/5
Stop making me want to dig my own grave and slowly starve to death there.
(It's really Good I'm Just Overly-Dramatic.)
Alex chapter 1 . 8/21
I know that I'm writing another review but I can't get over how good this fan fiction is. I love how you showed how hermione and Draco fall in love. In most other fanfictions hermione and Draco kiss like only in the first chapter. But this shows how and why they like each other. BEST FANFICTION EVER . Love it ! I read all the chapters in one day. Literally I went to sleep at 5 am in the mourning. My mom got mad at me for staying up all night on my phone. LOL. Anyway keep up the fantastic, awesome , and spectacular work
You ROCK . And I don't know if you want to be a writer when you grow up but if you do I promise you'll make it. And if you knew me I'm the kind of person who never lies or break promises. AND JUST A REMINDER LOVE YOUR WORK.
I need to know how this ends. Best Hermione and Draco story, please I need more!
2,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »