Reviews for Draco and Hermione
4fan.ci chapter 44 . 5/17
I hope you finish this one since you are so close to the end. I loved the conversations between Harry and Pansy. I loved that Theo Nott was taking a stand. Give Draco and Hermione another huge fight or something, then you can resolve it all with a very happy ending. Please?
radiantreader7 chapter 44 . 5/15
ppppppllllleeeeaaaeee update! i absolutly lllooovveee this story!
arendora chapter 44 . 5/15
I absolutely love this story! :-) I have read thousand of Harry Potyer fanfics and this is by far my favorite, please keep writing this story, it has me wondering where you're going to take this.
It kinda went downhill after they came back to hogwarts. I've read all 44 chapters and you either abandoned it and crushed our souls, or are taking long to update. Can you at least write an authors note telling us what's up? It'll take like a few min! And also I don't see it centering dramione anymore.
You had to stop there. You just had to. Please update and don't say you've abandoned this story.:(
Uhhhh...dude. You might not want to mention the whole " losing interest in Dramione" to all of us die hard fans of this ship. I am kinda thinking no wonder there is less of dramione thoughts and activity in the story. I don't like that you stopped it either. If you see yourself losing even a little interest, that's where you should wrap things up. Do not attempt to continue the story with more and more chapters when you will soon have no interest and drop it. Abandon it.
umm...good doesn't suit pansy. sorry but others would agree.
Did you seriously just ask me if i like pansy?!what the heck?! what kind of question is that? NOONE likes pansy. Draco is misunderstood, yes, but pansy is the foul beast of her own ways and creation. and sorta of a slut
Well obviously i started reading this because of dramione... but i really like George. AAAAAAAAAA WHY DID FRED HAVE TO DIE?
Awww... so sad and sweet...
kiss: awesome. trial so far: AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Ahhh I love fred and george...
AAAAAGGGHHHH! Right in the feels! Poor Fred and George!
I cannot believe that harry and ron made fun of draco for crying when he was about to kill dumbledore and didn't. They said that he was weak and coward because of that. He was showing humanity and dignity! If anything, they should have been surprised and proud of draco. Hermione should have at least scolded them for that!
Dramione456123 chapter 44 . 4/21
I'm in love with this story I read it all in like 5 hours non-stop. I really hope you can continue writing it, but if not I do understand.
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »