Reviews for Draco and Hermione
umm...good doesn't suit pansy. sorry but others would agree.
Did you seriously just ask me if i like pansy?!what the heck?! what kind of question is that? NOONE likes pansy. Draco is misunderstood, yes, but pansy is the foul beast of her own ways and creation. and sorta of a slut
Well obviously i started reading this because of dramione... but i really like George. AAAAAAAAAA WHY DID FRED HAVE TO DIE?
Awww... so sad and sweet...
kiss: awesome. trial so far: AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Ahhh I love fred and george...
AAAAAGGGHHHH! Right in the feels! Poor Fred and George!
I cannot believe that harry and ron made fun of draco for crying when he was about to kill dumbledore and didn't. They said that he was weak and coward because of that. He was showing humanity and dignity! If anything, they should have been surprised and proud of draco. Hermione should have at least scolded them for that!
Dramione456123 chapter 44 . 4/21
I'm in love with this story I read it all in like 5 hours non-stop. I really hope you can continue writing it, but if not I do understand.
acest fanfic mai eset continuat?
tristin chapter 24 . 3/11
I luv thissss woow u r an awesome writer :)
Hey, if you want to read any Dramione fanfics, i definitely recommend "What The Room Requires". Its really good, try reading it!
CJ chapter 44 . 2/7
This is where the story ends? Aside from him having wild thoughts about her, Did Draco fall out of love with Hermione? The story started out great but went down hill from there.
CJ chapter 42 . 2/6
Two more chapter to go. I wonder what is going to happen now?
CJ chapter 41 . 2/5
It is turning out to be somewhat of a romance but not quite. That is a disappointment. They story is almost over. I have just read chapter 41. I thought Draco and Hermione would be teachers at Hogwarts by now and married to each other. Maybe they also should be expecting their first child by now.
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »