Reviews for Draco and Hermione
Rohain Tahquil chapter 46 . 6/29
Please don’t leave this unfinished, it’s brilliant and I just binged the entire doc in a day and a half.

I do have a few questions, mostly Where does Teddy fit in? I’m not the greatest at timelines, but if the battle of Hogwarts and the battle of malfoy Manor took place roughly at the same time then he should have been mentioned?

One thing I was thinking about was how Lucius almost seemed as though he wouldn’t care about Hermione. He told Draco to be the man he couldn’t and to be better, is he starting to realize that basing someone’s worth on their blood is stupid?

This fic is amazing. Please, please, please update soon!
NutmegGingerAppleSnaps chapter 46 . 5/9
This is literally all my favorite plot lines in one story; please finish soon! :)
Rillemus chapter 46 . 4/20
Awwww Won't you please continue this story? It's such an amazingly great written one, and it would be such a waste for it to just end like this :'( It's really become my favorite story. Pleaaaasssseee *begges on knees* TTTT
apls79 chapter 46 . 3/29
I am really enjoying this so far. Looking forward to seeing how more it evolves, and to how each house react when the Death Eaters eventually break into Hogwarts.
Hermione Granger would never break. You have made her a coward. You bitch.
EvreHavva chapter 46 . 2/22
por favor, actualizar
I cannot believe I spent so much time reading this tripe, and it ends like this
It's horrifically racist
White supremacists couldn't dream up this drivel
I feel like I'm reading Nazi propaganda
Written by some dumb American who pretends to be somewhat liberal
NOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! PLEASEEEEEE! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING!
Ivalolo chapter 38 . 1/15
Your story is great, but why are you writing every dramione interaction so short and almost poorly, whe you managed to built nice potential?
Fluffymarshmallows chapter 1 . 1/10
Please write more! I miss this story !
L chapter 46 . 1/6
YOU NEEDDDDD TO WRITE MORE PLZZZZZ
my wattpad is Lusername456 if u finish plz tell me on there!
L chapter 42 . 1/6
still good
L chapter 40 . 1/6
cutee
L chapter 39 . 1/6
Omg this was fav chapter!
L chapter 39 . 1/6
ohhhh y they stay after class?
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »