Reviews for Draco and Hermione
Please update soon I love this's gory and I think it's great
They got that right, they didn't have enough food because the weasel was eating more than his fair share, and he's an cowardly bloodtraitor missing his home comforts...
ankitaverma115 chapter 44 . 8/21
I loved this story. I found it a better ending than what jk rowling has given :)
When are you posting the next chapter? Please please do post it soon, as i am dying to read more of it. :)
Whovain101 chapter 44 . 8/19
Well fuck me running. Everyone I find a good story it's abandoned!
Jremi08 chapter 44 . 8/13
It makes me really sad that this story was abandoned. It was the first good Dramione fanfic that I've read lately.
Blizzard H chapter 44 . 8/8
OMG I can't wait till the next chapter! love this story!
Nox chapter 44 . 7/29
I really like your story! Can you please update soon? It's been a while now and I want to know what happens! :)
Marvel Witch of Storybrook chapter 44 . 7/13
Hiii! Ive been reading your story since the very beginning. But i had forgotten about it since you haven't updated in a while. My sister just reminded me of it today and i was wondering if you are going to continue it? Can you PM me please! This is my FAVORITE DRAMONIE STORY OF ALL TIME so i would really like to know! Thanks!
jessielou71605 chapter 24 . 7/9
So far I really like this Dramione. My all time favorite, though, is We Learned the Sea. Draco became Voldemort's right hand man and is ordered to kill Hermione's parents and then Hermione. Something happens the night he goes to kill Hermione's parents, causing Draco to switch sides. After a year of preparation, Draco turns himself in to Harry at the Ministry and offers him the chance to save the wizarding world. His plan involves Hermione, who has to learn to work with the man who killed her parents.
Awesome Montana chapter 27 . 7/9
Awesome Montana chapter 25 . 7/8
Oh my god they KISSED!
Awesome Montana chapter 18 . 7/8
I thought that dracos apology was expectable
Awesome Montana chapter 16 . 7/8
I loved the sentence at the end
Awesome Montana chapter 10 . 7/4
It would of been good if Draco and Hermione kissed in the shop!
Awesome Montana chapter 9 . 7/4