Reviews for Inside
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This was lovely! I happen to be running a bit of a fever meself, and I'm feeling better already! Sleepy, too...
gingersez chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Love this! xx
crayolakid0413 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Short but very fulfilling thanks
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was great! It was nice to see a softy Hotch with someone other than Jack. Great job! Fave!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
awwww...sweet Hotch! An nice portrayal of what its like to be sick, very convincingly scary :)
McJoJo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow, that was some amazing writing.

Very good descriptions, it completely pulled me in the story immediately.

Very sweet and very beautiful.

Keep up the good writing.

-Janne
storylover18 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow...that was incredible. This is the first story I've read that dives that deep into a situation...it was awesome! You have a God-given talent, my friend, and you use it well!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great story
TML9115 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
great story...i really enjoyed it...
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
So short! But so sweet! ;) Nice portrayel of the two of them. I like how it's not romance, and how simple this story is. Really great job!
sienna27 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hey lady,

Long time no chatter. I thought of you because I came up with a new challenge bonus for next month (or maybe March) and it was something we had talked about before and I couldn't remember if you said you'd actually written it or not. So I popped over here to see if it caught my eye and stumbled over this instead. It's quite good! And I imagine you must have had the flu this year :)

This is my favorite. Lovely imagery.

"‘Lay down,’ he whispers, and his voice is almost a remedy in itself; smooth, rich. Through blurry eyes, she sees he’s wearing the red and blue striped tie, and she imagines it flush against her bed sheets, because she’s not the only one that relies heavily on appearances."

Okay, it's my bedtime, have to get up early. So I'll talk to you in another 3 or 4 months :)

-S
leDeluge chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
PERFECTION.
sarramaks chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Read this over on LJ and really enjoyed it. I will check out more by you!

Sarah :)
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Very rich, lush writing. I can feel the 600 count sheets under my hand.