Reviews for In this life and every other
Kaylie Lynn chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
this is a great story! i love the way you described Axel with the fire...i myself iam a minor pyromaniac...my best friend introduced it to me one day i was over at her house and all we did was burn stuff for the rest of the day (by me not-topolitely demanding)...
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hey gryphon98 ice fire 98,

I can't reply to you because your review was unsigned, I searched for the name you used but nothing comes up. So I can't actually reply to your message. D:

So I'll reply here and hope you may end up reading this xD

Thanks

Axel and Roxas are MORE than cute together :)

Thankyou very much. Oh, okay, thanks / Yeah it's fine, just message me so I can find your profile, and link me the story when your done. I want to read it. :D
gryphon98 ice fire 98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
like I said before: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Axel and Roxas are so cute together! Once again, this is a very well done fic. I also like the plot of your fic about friday the thirteenth in August. Do you mind if I borrow the idea? I'll credite you, I promise.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I did pick a good time to review this, i was feeling very i-am-woe but this made me smile. :) Nice and... fluffy (?) you could say.

One-shots which are more descriptive rather than active [best word i could think of] don't usually work, mainly because it ends up just getting dull and you end up clicking away. This however, did manage to pull it off.

Obviously you can always improve your writing, question, did you mean for Roxas to sound so detached at times? I mean some parts you can really feel the heart but others sounded a little bit distant.

But yeah, pleasure to read. _ I'm surprised this doesn't have any reviews!

P.S. I'll reply to your message later, I'm just very busy at the moment and thought you'd appreciate some feedback first.