Reviews for Cutting Loose
spiritwolf35 chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
The story is ok but it would be nice if you would actually update this story somewhat often then hardly never
ABigAssMoose chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
This has been one of the absolute best stories ive ever read on this site. Youre definitely extremely talented i LOVE this story and all the plot changes youve made. I havent been able to come up with anything in this story that isnt within tbe realm of possibilty. Seriously. This fic is amazing. You HAVE to update soon. Or il cry. Please let me know if you plan on updating soon or if youre done with this story.
Kamen Rider Gaim chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
English jutsu is pathetic.
swdrone chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Here's to hoping you return to this story and update soon. You're doing a good job and I am having fun reading this. Thanks.
empresskitsune chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Love it, can't wait for more.
Katana001 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
It's sad that the characters of the Naruto universe don't understand why Gai and Lee ware the spandex outfits and thick bushy brows. If one was to really think about it, their choice of style is well within reason for a taijutsu master. A bowl cut to reduce the chance of their hair getting their eyes. Thick eyebrows to keep sweet out of their eyes as well, and judging by the amount of training they do it reasonable that they have very thick ones. Spandex for less resistance and top flexibility, what with the complex and crazy taijutsu they do, having an extra layer of skin is perfect for what they need and not to mention breathability of the spandex would keep them cool.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Great fic, can't wait for the finals
Notableword chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
The overall story is interesting, however there are things that occur some times in the story that doesn't make sense. In this chapter it is Tenten tracking Naruto in a covert operation.

1) Ninja aren't allowed to leave the village without authorization.

which is further enhanced by guards on every entrance and patrolst beside the walls.

2) Tenten is going against the Hokages order by trying to uncover one of his secret assignments.

3) She is putting herself and the other team in danger by following and potentially compromising them or distracting them.

It is such things that makes me stop reading stories, since it goes against the reality of the story.
Ryuus2 chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
Wheew. This is good, long, and original. I can see why it got a trope page. The focus on dastardly politics is a surprisingly refreshing plot point. And it gives old man Sarutobi a lot of screen time. He usually doesn't get much until his, ya know, death. And with all of these internal and international political outlooks he's picking up, it's almost as if you're trying to train Naruto to be Hokage! I wonder if anyone's picked up on that yet?

Yugito is an interesting character. Mostly because we have no real idea what her personality is supposed to be. Frisky catgirl? Could be. Eccentric Kumo crackpot like most of the other main characters in her village? Makes sense. Fanatic loyalist who will step through hell to nurture people she feels need it? Why not. All of the above? You seem to be handling that nicely ;D

I can't wait until Naruto meets Bee, heehehee

Wow. What you did to Sasuke...you broke the bishi. I don't think I've ever actually seen that happen before without Naruto almost getting killed saving him. Wow.

Ya know, I kinda looked at your Naruto and Tenten as more siblings than a couple. I suppose it could develop well either way, but that was just my take on it.

Keep up the great work!
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
man i wish he went to kumo i love those types of stories.
Pidgeon-san chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Really enjoying this story, cant wait to see Jiraiya make an appearance!
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Lol, Naruto and Lee are so foolish.
Anonymouse chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Tense. I like how you introduced Yugito so early, it makes sense that she would try to recruit him for her village where Kumo treats jinchurriki well.
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Very nice chapter. Loved Naruto and Kakashi's conversation, very in character.
DamionKenley117 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Good premise, but your writing is distressingly rough. You're doing pretty good on grammar and word usage, with only a few mistakes (looks more like rushed or nonexistent final editing mostly), but you have a bad balance of dialogue, narration, and exposition. For instance, Naruto's thoughts are entirely too wordy (fire discourages ME from explaining all the ways it sucks at least...much to busy looking for a way out), Tenten's SPEECH is entirely too wordy (yes, because telling the extremely fast jounin what you've done with enough time for a substitution AT LEAST makes sense), and for something largely in 3rd person the narrator practically LIVES in character's heads. Sometimes it is perfectly fine to just explain what's happening and the ghist of thought patterns. Even better is skipping what parts of a fight are not either strictly necessary OR fun.
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »