Reviews for Cutting Loose
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
As for akane... maybe let her go the way lee did...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
As mentioned before not everyone is gonna get that either...

tvtropes to the rescue though.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
As for those that either A (like me) dont know that much japanese and or B dont know what it means.

Akane (narutos substitute technically)s name means red shirt... i have not always known that joke but tvtropes which is an org site will explain it.

Naw im more to wars and gate than trek.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Well i gotta say i do... ehh DID respect that jonin guy, cause he didnt just go beserk on them, he was ACTUALLY trying pretty damn hard NOT to create an incident, sadly naruto wasnt...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Ehh leaf has 1 good genjutsu jonin, most of the time portrayed as a master

kurenai yuhi although shes team 8's leader so i dont think shes avai... oh yeah i forgot that team 8 starts out a year after these guys, but hasnt it been that year now... hmm
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Lees idea might not be half bad, certain things like that work IRL IIRC.

And gais training system isnt bad either, crazy, sure but its damned effective, and passion and enthusiasm are very powerfull AND necessary tools... check me for instance i can hardly do ANYTHING if theres zero passion for the subject, that goes for everything.

And yes yugito failed, while i am impressive at narutos tactical display kurama is right, nine is higher than 1, and also 2, and naruto did beat gaara EVEN IN HES FULL FORM, yes with help, but nonetheless so yugito holding back, trying not to kill makes up for the fact she is the 2 tails jinchuriki to gaaras 1, the earlier in the plot thing (hell amybe that aint even true, since hes having a year more this time as a genin, well you get my drift) and the whole thing itself so its a fair assessment, and im also of the belief that even at full power yugito can be killed by naruto IF he goes beyond control, and lets kurama take the helm.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Well the closest we technically have to a jinchuriki fighting like their beast would be fu and not by much...

Its only because she can fly, and bites her opponents as an attack... thats it... well all i can recall afterall.

yugito, yagura, roshi, han, and fu never got any actualy fight scenes yugito being closest but it was partially offscreen so imo dont count, and utakatas was filler
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
As for the rating im kinda against censorship as long as we aint talking saw style violence, all i know is that its more than i can handle, but basic kicks and shit, and fuck, crap and whatever words you use is just pathetic when people complain about them...

Uhh what i mean is if you cant handle a little bit of fuck and shit here and there then you are a wimp and shouldnt be on the internet, yes it can get overboard but still, censorship ESPICIALLY the american system or as much i know off it is really bullcrap IMO..

NOt as much as "videogames create violence" no thats the worst ive heard.

I guess what im trying to say is that this is the internet and having a bit of blood and fuck here and there wont kill anyone, people complaining about that stuff... it just pisses me off.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
foxfire? sure, why not.. it makes perfect sense -_-
Lexis136 chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
heh, caught up again...but i could have sworn that i remembered the Sakura/Tenten fight...must have been from another fanfiction.

i suppose that since it's been a year since your last update, this story is dropped or massively delayed for random reasons?

it's a pity, considering that this story is one of very few where i actually like the OCs.
Jostanos chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Hee hee hee ha ha ha! Sucks to be you at the moment Naruto! XD

But on the good side of this you are able to get an early feel of what a Hokage goes through virtually every day! _

hmm... Maybe you could use Shadow clones to help out... Nah
Kiara chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
Great story :)
Rob chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Are you still doing this
karmcmahon chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
This is a cool story. Hope you update again!
IveHeardItBothWays1088 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Dude; I like your stories. But I find the whole 3-Jounin-go-along-with-Naruto in a half cocked attempt to assassinate the Mizukage without orders just because Naruto decided he wanted to just a bit off the deep in in plausability. Yeah, they sort of made it sound better with the allies in Kiri and what not, but ... idk. Sorry if it feels like flames, but I praise you in like every review so I don't feel too bad about giving some criticism. \ Not digging the in my opinion unrealisticaliness of the situation. Like anyone would really cave to the wants of a genin, especially an impulsive short sighted one? Oh well... Overall, all your stuff is still A plus in my book. But in my book any real Konoha Jounin with their orders would have smacked the shit out of Naruto when he attacked that Kiri Jounin and gotten the hell our of Kiri, with Naruto hog tied if need be. Risking a war over a Naruto's temper tantrums is not what anyone in their right mind would allow. Even if they did just witness something sickening. Just saying.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »