Reviews for Cutting Loose
Krikr chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
yay Lee was the only one able to hurt Itachi !
But it did almost nothing.

on a less complaining note, since, with only the second (i think it was second) Gate Lee was able to pretty much trash Gaara, shouldn't opening the fifth have more of an effect against Itachi ?

Other than that, your fic is awesome
dumdeedum chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
This is an AWESOME story! But it's been awhile since it's been updated, darn! Anyway, I love the Naruto-Tenten-Lee and Gai team. Power of youth indeed!
Kakazustash chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Man this was an insane awesome ark and it was like awesome narutolike stuff like in the land of snow movie when he beats Doto I think his name is. Also when he does some cliche sh*t words and makes zabuza somewhat good. I love that stuff and amazing story!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
kakashi, its naruto...hes just that dumb, but he makes up for it with hax healing and over powered ability out the arse!
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I like the idea of Naruto on Team Gai but Naruto -and I realize I am talking about an 11 year old- acts too dumb for my tastes...
Alex chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Please continue writing this story
Theseus329 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Gai could probably beat Killer Bee at the 7th Gate. Not certain, but if he moved in for a kill shot immediately, which he would with a student in danger, Gai probably could do it.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
I liked the story.
It's a shame it was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
"Red Shirt?" Ouch, with name like this you don't have to be a Divination professor to predict her fate.
123paco chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
Aw, I really wish you'd continue this story, all the action was coming up next! :(
Snwh122 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I like this! Though you prolly won't read this review lol, looks like this has been dead for a long time.

One thing thats interesting. In this world I think that Naruto is a year older than tenten, even though tenten is infinitely more mature. Food for thought lol
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
The whole idea of sending Naruto to Kiri for "tips" with an outside chance of regime change was a bit unbelievable-but other than that the rest of this story has been better. Overall the story is enjoyable and the writing style well above average. A bit more care to make events believable would go a long way to improving your writing.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
At this point in the story it is strange that Kumo is aware of Akatsuki as a threat to jinchuriki. If this were a "Yugito went back in time" scenario, that would make the entire scene more plausible. Since I doubt that's what you're doing, I'm just going to hope you explain things a bit more later.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
I'm afraid the situation here is unbelievable. First off, the idea that Naruto's identity as a jinchuriki is well known is a bit of a stretch, though not completely unlikely. That said, there's no way Konoha would send the identity of their ninja ahead to Kumo. It would be a risk just to send a jounin of Gai's ability on the chance he would be killed, not to mention the danger of exposing their jinchuriki to that kind of danger. It would be another matter if you pointed to some kind of conspiracy within Konoha that led to this happening, a spy setting them up for capture-but you didn't.

Second, if Yugito were going to make a play for Naruto, she most certainly wouldn't have pointed herself out as Kumo's jinchuriki and shown that she was aware of who Naruto was. That should have been a dead giveaway for the jounin. And if Gai was so certain of the restaurant proprietor's friendship that he didn't consider his food being poisoned then I'd like to have seen the buildup leading to the betrayal.

I hope there aren't too many situations like this in the story; it really strains suspension of disbelief.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Hahahaha! Academy totally trumps a stupid bridge.
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »