Reviews for Cutting Loose
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Well... so much for hoping alternate teammates would keep Gai from passing his Jounin Quirk onto Lee...
Shadowslayer5 chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
A very good story. Pity you discontinued it
Mitobu chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
I absolutely love when stories have a unique approach to doing things. The "lose 2 points for every cheat" loophole has gotten a bit glaringly obvious after nearly 15 million words of fanfiction read, yet surprisingly this is the first time I've seen it. looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
TsurugisFlame chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
I really wish this would update soon. This characterization of Naruto is perfection. His development of relationship, character, and power is very well done, and doesn't at any point feel forced or contrived. You've done a very good job, and I hope in the future you decide to write more.
carl9390 chapter 19 . 5/1/2016
You dead?
apolausta chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
I really really enjoyed this fic! I liked your different portrayal of Naruto's growth, as well as how you played with Tenten and her character as well as their relationship dynamic. My favorite part was the way you tweaked canon while genuinely keeping it fresh - and yet still believable.
I know it's been almost five years now since you've updated, so obviously I'm not holding out much hope (and I've written maybe 2% of what you've accomplished here so I have no right to speak, tbh). Just know that if you did decide to continue this, I'd be fucking ecstatic. And even if you (as you most probably will not) don't, I really enjoyed what you've already written as it is. Thank you for writing it, and posting it, and allowing us to read it.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
And it's finished, never to be updated forever. *wails*
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
I like how mature Naruto is in this story, usually fan fiction writers tend to make him angry and seek revenge on the people who hid his jinchuuriki status. Keep up the good work!
SMap568 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
I'm really impressed with how you've showed us Yagura's death. If you're still planning on continuing the story you should probably re-read this chapter as frankly speaking, it's awesome.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Narutos attitude really pisses me off. He's a brat who thinks he is above the law. No shinobi conduct. That's the only down point to this story. It is however a rather large down point.
MichaelJ-D chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I really hated Naruto's attitude. He's too naive and I can't believe the Jonins let him get away with his insubordination.
Krikr chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
yay Lee was the only one able to hurt Itachi !
But it did almost nothing.

on a less complaining note, since, with only the second (i think it was second) Gate Lee was able to pretty much trash Gaara, shouldn't opening the fifth have more of an effect against Itachi ?

Other than that, your fic is awesome
dumdeedum chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
This is an AWESOME story! But it's been awhile since it's been updated, darn! Anyway, I love the Naruto-Tenten-Lee and Gai team. Power of youth indeed!
Maddog631 chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Man this was an insane awesome ark and it was like awesome narutolike stuff like in the land of snow movie when he beats Doto I think his name is. Also when he does some cliche sh*t words and makes zabuza somewhat good. I love that stuff and amazing story!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
kakashi, its naruto...hes just that dumb, but he makes up for it with hax healing and over powered ability out the arse!
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »