Reviews for Cutting Loose
Guest chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
were is the passion as i am reading you have a few things that would be brilliant but do to a lack of emotions that lead to it or that should be there makes it all flat. for a few examples guy should have tried to stopped yugito from revealing an S class secret. and after that naruto was no were near as devistated as he should have been and he got back up way to fast even if the hokage told him it would take more effort. next one is that naruto should have been abused to make the offer more atractive to naruto and an explanation of the PR campaign that makes kumo more exepting of jinjuriki and their is more but i don't want to make this too long to put it short you need more emotional pull
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
the reveal he is a jinjuriki had too little emotions to work period and why did guy let it happen naruto's status as a jinjuriki is suppose to be an S class secret punishable by death. the only way to salvage this is to have a political shit storm for kumo trying to steal naruto, konohas jinjuriki aka konohas weapon. and are you sure you want to go naruto was just ignored because i just don't see that happening at least a few attempts by some drunks
winterzstorm chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
I love this story can't wait for more, the character development is awesome
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Like what you are doing with the whole story. Very interesting approach to a lot of the overused situations that appear in most other stories.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Talk about a shock. Didn't see this chapter coming but it was very well done.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Noticed the meaning behind the name and have to admit that it was funny. Just makes me laugh to think about the interactions on Neji's team.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Very cool chapter. Like what you did with a lot of the canon stuff getting changed. Always interesting to see differences between how things turn out in each arc. Also like what you did with Yagura since I haven't seen it handled that way before. How he reacted and what happened at the end were particularly nice touches.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Enjoyed how realistic you decided to male that. I have seen a lot of stories where something extreme would have resulted from that fight rather than her making decisions like a ninja should. Killing him or going into a huge destructive battle are extremely poor shinobi tactical decisions, especially when the missions objective is taken into account. Definitely liked how you did it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Intriguing way to play that.
lyssipe chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
I really like this story- you've managed to make Naruto stronger reasonably without over-powering him. Do you intend to update any time? I (and probably others) would enjoy that, though in no way do I assume that I can or should pressure you to write what you don't feel like. (You are not a vending machine I can shake and hit into freeing up my drink, and this story is batter than any lame soda ;) )
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Great story, I hope you revive it some day!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Lee is kinda underpowered, he still has internal chakra right? That's how he uses the 8 gates and wall/water walks. Why can't he just learn chakra control to be like tsunade and boost his strength? It might be hard as hell but lee wouldn't give up and if he begged could Get Tsunade to train him no problem. Then, at that rate with the right control unleashing 1 gate would be like unleashing 5 with no drawbacks and 8 gates wouldn't kill him but make him godlike. Its also not like its super easy for him to do so it gives him a good lifetime goal and stops you from having to be too creative with his character development as far as strength goes. It also lets him stay a challenge to Naruto which is enjoyable. Plus, I'd really love to see it happen. Please lol.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This chapter showed realistically how much Naruto has to train for him to reach the level that he wants and but the reaction of TenTen is something that could happen if she was told of this secret so early on her career.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I agree with Gai being a good person for Naruto to get training and Naruto is learning a education that you can't trust anybody even if he or she seems to be a ally.
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »