Reviews for Cutting Loose
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I agree with Gai being a good person for Naruto to get training and Naruto is learning a education that you can't trust anybody even if he or she seems to be a ally.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I do hope that you pair up TenTen with Naruto because they fit well together and I want to know what is the deal with Yugito being here because Kumo is not a friend of Konoha during this time.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I just hope not to see Naruto in those Green Jumpsuits that is a scary thought for anyone to see but I have one question does Naruto learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu because it is vital for him as much as learning the Rasengan.

I always did wanted to see how Naruto would fare being taught by Maito but I do like Maito Guy he is eccentric but you can't hate the guy.
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I seriously had trouble reading these first few chapters, I mean who wants to read about a pretty much worse than cannon idiotic naruto in some aspects. If it doesn't change soon ill probably leave this story. Not trying to be mean i just don't like dumb naruto fanfiction.
Logan chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Okay, I know I'm like, 4 years late to this story, but whatever.

How the hell could Yugito think this is a good plan? What she did in the last chapter I can understand; it's actually a decent plan. However, in this chapter she's trying to capture Naruto so she can kidnap him and take him back to Kumo. There's no way something like burning part of the forest down would be accepted as part of a willing defection, so Konoha is going to be pissed at them for attacking a genin team without provocation, and particularly attacking the genin team of their jinchuuriki and kidnapping him. That's gonna stir up some shit.

Now, even assuming Konoha doesn't care about Naruto being kidnapped, Naruto does and he obviously is extremely intent on not going with Yugito, so if she succeeds she'll have brought what is essentially a time bomb into the middle of Kumo. What would they do if Naruto decided to go for the suicide bomb option and release the Kyuubi? Rely on their jinchuuriki against the Kyuubi, which is not only powerful enough to take on multiple other biiju (revealed later, so not knowing that is understandable) but also nearly destroy Konoha.

I just don't understand why Yugito would even consider trying to force Naruto (or any jinchuuriki) to defect.
grimmich chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
while I like that someone cares about naruto I hate that you made it so that tenten treats him like a child who can't be trusted to feed himself, which to me is the way she has been coming off in the last couple of chapters.
grimmich chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
while the jokes on Naruto's intelligence were a little funny, how is he supposed to go anywhere in his ninja career if you made him dumb enough that he doesn't even know what subtle means?
grimmich chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
ok while I understand that naruto isn't as fast to pick things up as other people most of the time he isn't dumb, but I think you made him a little tooo dim, especially in the beginning of this chapter...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Hey how about dusting off this project? Come get some closure, man. Don't stop for getting famous, Kk?
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
ah...it is good that yagura got redeemed
Assasin Nero chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
sometimes I really hate naruto's impulsiveness..
Assasin Nero chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
it was incredibly immature of naruto to jump to conclusions and attack foreign shinobi doing their jobs
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
nice fic,write moar xD
Assasin Nero chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
lol..lee&s reaction is...amusing xD
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Oh, forcing Naruto into helping Sarutobi with his paperwork was good, and with a plausible reason as well. Naruto needs to be active, so he will miss one aspect which Sarutobi is conveniently leaving out, the administrative tasks of the job are boring, redundant and not glamorous, but necessary.

On the other hand Naruto has killed a kage via suicide by shinobi, has an even greater reputation and now has a shinobi academy named after him. His reputation is going to soar.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »