Reviews for Cutting Loose
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Hey how about dusting off this project? Come get some closure, man. Don't stop for getting famous, Kk?
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
ah...it is good that yagura got redeemed
Assasin Nero chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
sometimes I really hate naruto's impulsiveness..
Assasin Nero chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
it was incredibly immature of naruto to jump to conclusions and attack foreign shinobi doing their jobs
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
nice fic,write moar xD
Assasin Nero chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
lol..lee&s reaction is...amusing xD
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Oh, forcing Naruto into helping Sarutobi with his paperwork was good, and with a plausible reason as well. Naruto needs to be active, so he will miss one aspect which Sarutobi is conveniently leaving out, the administrative tasks of the job are boring, redundant and not glamorous, but necessary.

On the other hand Naruto has killed a kage via suicide by shinobi, has an even greater reputation and now has a shinobi academy named after him. His reputation is going to soar.
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Will finish this another day but its good
Soten-ni-zase chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Considering the set up of last chapter I actually, fully expected Temari to do the sisterly thing and save Gaara from Kisame. Gaara being rendered a helpless child so easily was both adorable and terrifying.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Oh no, Gaara, not my baby.

I have seriously been wondering how Gaara's, um, breakthrough was gonna happen since Naruto has learned about Gaara's existence ahead of time. Will Naruto still reach out and become Gaara's first friend, would it even work at this point?
Reymen chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Please let Narutos pride make it so that they need to retreat. What logical should happen if a genin rush into a kage lvl fight without a plan.
hga chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
WRT to you comment to Wyrtha, that the canon Team 7 "was not a very good idea" ... well, of course ... unless you're writing dramatic fiction, in which case it provided oodles of dramatic tension, which I've noticed is perhaps your greatest problem as an author. At many times this has been particularly noticeable in Soul's Light, which I recently started reading (and haven't gotten to the current end); Harry D. shows up, becomes part of the Tokyo-3 inner circle, and makes things go a lot better and smoother. I suspect this is why I've never been able to get very far in this story, but I'm trying harder this time.
lazyguy90 chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
Damn this is one cool story.

I hope you decide to continue it someday.

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
"'You're bluffing, and not doing a very good JOBE of it...' Kakashi announced..."
You got a typo there.
Silenius chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
It is a rare thing to find a Naruto story where the characters are portrayed so faithfully to their canon counterparts, especially in a tale that so drastically alters Naruto's graduation and team situation. Furthermore, it is incredibly refreshing to see an author break the mold with a pairing that is neither guaranteed for the endgame nor overused, and doubly so to see a story that chooses to handle "romance" more realistically for characters of Naruto's age-group. I can also say you handle your Original Characters very well, giving them well-rounded personalities and keeping them from encroaching upon Sue territory. As far as technical writing concerns go, your chapter length is quite satisfactory, pacing is excellent, and there are few grammar and spelling errors of any note, which is always a plus.

I would like to mention that I was helpfully directed to this fic via the Naruto Fan Fic Recommendations section on TV Tropes. Having perused the story's Tropes pages, as well as having read your profile page, I must say I'd be lying if I wasn't disappointed to see that you seem to have little interest in continuing this story any longer. I have sampled some of your other fics and, while this is simply my opinion, "Cutting Loose" is probably the best of those I've read. I will not pester you about your decision, as I'm certain you have your reasons, and far be it from me to tell you what to write. However, I would not be disappointed if my extra review/follow/favorite might help serve to rekindle your motivations.

Having said all of that, please continue writing your stories, whichever ones they might be. It would be a shame to see you stop.

-Silenius-