Reviews for Cutting Loose
DariusXXI chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Last chapter's fight kept me on the edge of my seat, it was really good. I also really liked Lee's reaction to the poison and Gai's reaction to Lee's.

The only problem with your fanfiction is that you sometimes misspell words (some letters are absent) and thet you seem to have forgotten some words in between here and there...
DariusXXI chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
It's great that the team is so closely knit and they support each other so much. It's good finding fanfics where Naruto doesn't start in a team with Sakura or Sasuke, but I'm not really sure if Gai influencing Lee so much would still be possible. Did he brainwash Lee? Anyways, I hope you continue this way and can get to make your story as original as you want it to be.
Subrosa Reaching chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
I'm loving the story so much! Your mind and Mine own think similarly when it comes to a NaruTen. I was So planning on a fight between Naruto and Yugito in mine that I'm writing! I also love the amount of comedy you use! A thing you could work on is useing the appropriate prefixes and suffixes in writing and using a little better editing skills. Probably one of the best NaruTen I've read so far! Can't wait to read more either!
Onichun chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Splendid story really. I simply love the way you portray Kakashi. Looking forward to what happens next :)
Atyan chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Hey!

Just wanted to say that I really like this fic.

It's one of the fanfictions that make the Naruto world more

like many readers want to see it, but still has the spirit

of the Narutoverse (Ninja aren't coldblooded assasins in black in Naruto, but you portray them more realistic than in the manga, that's quite nice).

Also, you do a very good job on not succumbing to chliches, without just totally reversing them, always puts a smile on my face while reading.

Also, Tenten. I don't really like her, but she is portrayed nice in your fic and most times not shoved in our face. Your characters are nicely done, not just onedimensional (Kakashi can be punctual when he wants to, Gai can be solemn etc.)

Waiting for the next chapter

Atyan
AscendedAbyss chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Enjoyed the update. You wrapped up all of your loose ends well and I was amused enough -a rarity these days, to day dream myself a ninja for a few moments...

Anyways, this story is going in a way I hadn't really pondered before I started reading the foreshadowing at the beginning of the update chapter. Here comes the plot I was nagging you about...

Well, at least a side-plot with potential future consequences on the rest of the arc. It's what makes me want to continue reading, rather than never coming back to a story after I read it through to the last WIP chapter.

Good work, A.

Snarf
RogueNya chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Interesting story, a little strained in parts but you are altering cannon after all, but over all I can see that things are going to be quite interesting really in the long run, I wish there was a way to alter his seal to allow him to control the Kyuubi's chakra without messing around with the Kyuubi's essence as that is the part that is really malevolent.

Anyways look forward to reading more, so keep up the great work
gta manic chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Truly a great story that's really progressing well, the only thing i'm curious is if in your story will naruto's seal get weaker the more he uses it? just curious. Love the dialogue and fight scenes and just can't wait for more
Bobboky chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
awesome
Silmr3 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
man, this is turning out to be the best story i have seen this year, it has long chapters with detailed plot,all ur points make sense , great update rate(i wonder how u do it so fast), and good grammer(thank god i cant stand shity grammer). im diffenitly hoocked
Freehawk chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
wonderful story, I love the fight scenes
marc chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
excellent chapter, very well written, I never saw this coming. keep up the good work!
crossxavier chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Awesome story so far. I am enjoying the banter among Team Gai (it amuses me every time I go through it). The relationship between Naruto and Tenten is quite intriguing whether you intend to develop it romantically or choose to keep it strictly as friendship. The two are able to understand each other within a short amount of time and to me it just seems like they were meant to be together (once again at the very least as friends but possibly more). I like how your portrayal of Tenten seems to have just the right amount of seriousness and playfulness. She knows when she can joke around with Naruto and Lee and also knows when she has to put them in their place (in a much nicer way than someone like Sakura would choose to do). To put it frankly and in Naruto's terms; Tenten is badass. I must admit I didn't see Naruto, Gai, Kakashi, and Kurenai joining up with the rebels to take out Kagura when I first heard that you were having them visit Kiri. I can't wait to see what you have planned next. You are an excellent storyteller and make an effort to do things differently in a way that is very entertaining. You are doing a great job and I look forward to reading more.
geetac chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I like the chapter.
NightSpy chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Just saw the link for this story in your DLP profile and decided to check it out.

I must say I'm pleased with the story, particulary on how well you were able to describe the difference in the morals of a newbie ninja and a experienced one.

It's refreshing to see a naruto fic that does not try to rewrite cannon to the author tastes, but gives a new story and perspective on the caracters.

Keep up the good work!