Reviews for Winter's Soliloquy
PinkAmy chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
This story was really good. Once i found it, i really couldn't stop reading.
I guess i'll read the next one.
Whale, until next story,
STAY GOLD XD.
SummerRain626 chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
This one was probably my fav so far! :D
Cheap Trixie chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
You're writing is AMAZING!
taylorsierra17 chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
To be perfectly honest, I was not as in love with the Winter story as I was the Summer and Autumn stories. The Summer story had me riveted. The Autumn story was wonderful as well. This one lacked something. It was wonderful as always, it just wasn't my favorite. I am excited for the Spring story though, so I will be reading that right now.

Keep up the fantastic work!

-Taylor
CTgirl14 chapter 23 . 4/21/2010
Is there a sequel. I hope so
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
I really like this fic. I thought you wrote Pony's giving up on life wonderfully.

but then I think almost everything you write is superb.
realityrelief chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
Bravo! Another epic season story. I would've never guessed you had trouble writing it all, everything just seems like it was planned in the beginning.

Too bad the Curtises had a rough start to the new year, but Pony will certainly have a chance to go back at some point. I hope Linda will somehow prove to Darry (and us readers) especially that she's good for Pony, although I now feel like the two of them are more mature with their relationship than Darry with Michelle. I like her and all, but Darry had me furious that he was secretly with her instead of celebrating Pony's game with the gang.

Steve is really nice to Pony for once, and look what happens! I really thought Two-Bit was going to be the one who got shot since he's the only one who hasn't yet been physically injured, but I'm of course glad the situation didn't turn out any worse. Now that everyone's snapped at him, maybe he'll turn down the antics a bit. So who really shot the gunman?

It will probably do Pony a lot of good to play the piano again. It sounds like he's going into severe depression here. One of the big ones to me was visiting Johnny's home.

Hopefully Soda will find someone too again soon. He and Pony should keep on sharing a room. Were any Socs involved in that fight old friends of Bob's? I totally believe Linda is somehow going to get across the state right away, kinda like the song Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Well, happy writing, and well done.
WritingInk chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
i really enjoyed this story. i wish you didnt stop now but i cant wait for the spring installment!
waniphil chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
My winter was finished with your winter story being finished!

I'm already waiting for the next spring story.

Thanks always and I really love you and your stories.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 23 . 3/23/2010
Loved the story. It's funy how one's view of a boring life is excitting to another. I look foward to what's comming next.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 22 . 3/23/2010
I hate coffee too.
Dozer chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
Poor Ponyboy. It wasn't his fault the socs hate him.

My Dad told me if anyone ever hits me I'd better beat the hell out of them. He'd come pick me up from jail.
DJDanger1 chapter 23 . 3/23/2010
cant wait to read the next story of the curtis brothers linda
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 21 . 3/23/2010
Aww. add on
FeistyFeist chapter 23 . 3/23/2010
Yay!

And I don't mean, "Yay! It's over!" I mean, "Yay! Another awesome story by you has been completed!"

Great job. Love the ending...Darry's reaction was exactly what I needed. Your writing has come so far since you've been on FF...it's wonderful to see the evolution.

Thanks for the shout out.