Reviews for Doctor Who at The End Of Time
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Hey good story! Please update!
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Just one thing about that chamber the timelords gathered in - if you know anything about the show's history including the books then you'd know that was the Panopticon Hall where the full high council of the timelords meets. It's also where the timelords meet for their various ceremonies & state occasions etc. It has been described as one of the "largest structures in the known universe", so big that clouds form near the ceiling & it has been known to rain inside! That was merely RTD's interpretation of it. It is also the place where the Eye of Harmony is located-underneath the Panopticon - do you know what that is?
Gogolu chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Nice.
imperialfan chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Love the re-write, well done
Gogolu chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Nice.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
*sends him inspiration* It's really proving that hard to rewrite? Daaang...from your rants I have a feeling RTD would've benefited from some good fanfiction writers helping him out.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
I have to agree that the Master has lost it! He should be thinking more about what he can do to be more subtle about his actions, rather than brash. As for Donna, I don't blame UNIT for getting involved. With her being involved with The Doctor, this smells like something that might have his hand in it.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Does this mean we get more from Donna? Sh was a lot of fun as a character, and she had a LOAD of development during her time with the Doctor. To see all that erased...

Looking forward to more, and I don't mind the delay!

Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Rassilon you arrogant fool! You tried to manipulate the Master for your use and failed. NOW, you are trying to do the same to the Doctor. Again FAILURE! When will you realize that trying to manipulate these two foes is NOT GOING TO WORK! It is best to accept your fate and be done with it!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Oh, hey, you live.

Yeah, I think I like the differences so far.

Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
And so it begins. The Master, back in the flesh. Rassilon, at work with his schemes. And only The Doctor, still out there, unawere of all of this. Its time, time for the end game for the END OF TIME, to begin!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Coolio stuff I like this story!
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Interesting... And I totally agree that 10th doctors last moments were heart rending but the story line itself was utterly awful. The last two episodes of the 10th Doctor left me with total disappointment...

And honestly I'm even more disappointed with the new season so far... The New Doctor is so clueless, immature and unwise all of the sudden. Sure he's still knowledgeable, knowing a whole bunch of stuff. But he misses so much. Like Churchill taking the key, or the Doctor deciding to kill the Sea Whale! The 10th doctor would have definitely released the Sea Whale and then towed the starcraft somewhere! The new series is awful! Its like the Doctor's a human! And a British nationalist to boot! The non-partiality before hand is gone. What was up with that British city? They say that everyone else left by themselves but the British had to take a Sea Whale? That didn't even make sense! At the same time they make it British. With tons of British flags everywhere... That's by far the worst of the New Doctor Who shows they've aired! Often times it feels like the main character is Amelia rather than the Doctor...

Anyway I'm ranting... I really hope you can rewrite those last 2 episodes! Maybe even rewrite the Beast Below lol... It had a lot more potential than the episode gave out.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
yeess.

will this be updating some day?
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A very good teaser with Donna in the aftermath of the loss of her memories. Logical reactions on her part, given her perceptions and what she could piece together. I am looking forward on your take of the End Of Time.