Reviews for Child of Light
I feel a strong urge to google for NWN2 memes
Draggu chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
Moar Voltaaagge
Draggu chapter 31 . 6/20/2016
It is said we are what we read, or something like that. How you write is something influenced by what you have already known of writing or been train to do, to change it now would not only disrupt the flow of your work but also create a block in your perception of the written word. rather not go there.
Draggu chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
Please dont tell me its a bishop fic
Draggu chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
Arc my dear, your whole story is quiet intresting so lets just bring on the cookies... is there more milk?
Draggu chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
Arc has voltaaagge!
Draggu chapter 17 . 6/20/2016
The Arc has lost her voltaage... quick bring in the batteries!
Draggu chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Voltagelisa... the volt meter on the voltage of the Arc... good rhythm you got going, i was at first a bit put out by the rather elaborate and flowery writing but after these chapters im starting to get used to it. good read :)
Hija de la Tempestad chapter 75 . 8/16/2015
When will you continue with this absolutely amazing story, Arc Ascendant? I think it is a shame that this will never be finished just when you had come this far with the plot and Phaedra's story.
I am not criticising nothing, I, most than anyone, know what Real Life issues and lack of inspiration can do with a fanfic.
You also must know that I'm beginning a Neverwinter Nights 2 fanfic partially based on your fabulous descriptions of the game world. When I run out of ideas in matters of description or I need a motivation to continue my also long winded chapters, I usually come to "Child of Light" and reread it.
I come here not just for leaving the out-of-timed review, but to try to encourage you to continue this or... at least tell your readers how have you planned this to end.
You know, if you had planned Phaedra to survive the catastrophe and meet with Safiya, Gann and the others from MotB... or die fighting with the King of Shadows... or surviving permanently psychologically marred because of the deaths of her allies and friends.
And I want to know how the relationship with Ammon Jerro will evolve, if he will accept her and she will accept who and what he is to her... And I want to know that if she finally will succumb to Bishop's charms (?) (she's clearly in love with him or tremendously attracted to him, Casavir is nothing but a crush of the past) or that she will bed Casavir just for doing what she thinks is the correct answer to her heart and a salve to her wounds.
And I want to know what will become of her soul-trapped mother (a femme fatale she is, if you ask me)... And I want to know if Elanee will succumb to her madness and her unilateral love for Casavir and will betray Phaedra leaving her.
And I want to know the point of view of Daeghun in the middle of this mess and the loneliness of his foster daughter.
And I... I WANT TO KNOW SO MANY THINGS UNRESOLVED, SO MANY FEELINGS HALFWAY EXPLAINED (like Bishop's feelings, because it is clear that he is obssessed with her and he doesn't want to be controlled for his obsession over a girl).
So... hum... did I leave something? I WANT THE CONTINUATION OR, AT LEAST, THE RESOLUTION OF PHAEDRA CONUNDRUM.
That's it, sorry for misspelling some things or verbal tenses messing, English it's not my native language.
Cheers, many hugs and thanks for this jewel! 3
Dr. X - Raven chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
(OoC: Phaedra really needs to meet my KC. Unlike her, he's very much hardened and wouldn't mind spitting on Vallis' corpse, despite being part paladin)
windsongspringheart chapter 75 . 3/13/2015
Yay! I finally caught up and really hope there'll be an update on this soon. I'm still voting for Casavir, too. Just anxiously awaiting to see what happens next! :)
windsongspringheart chapter 50 . 2/11/2015
The first part of this chapter was making me giggle quite a bit. Certainly brings back the times when we were young and had fun. If you want my opinion, though, I do agree with Elanee. She's young and can have her fun but Bishop is definitely not keeper material and Casavir is. Unfortunately, I know that one from experience. But anyway, I found the end of this chapter extremely fascinating because I almost always prefer playing a sorceress and to find that she's more powerful than she realized is so awesome!
windsongspringheart chapter 36 . 2/5/2015
I just wanted to comment on this chapter as I move ahead with catching up on the rest of it. I was thinking as I was reading your description of the shard taking over her with such raw power how awesome it would be if after you've completed this one you go on to keep writing about the sequel to the original campaign since it's a direct plot on that. I'd find it amazing that she's all drunk with power on this, but then it getting taken from her like that would be too cool. I do hope that you have that planned down the line :)
windsongspringheart chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
I'll admit to being sad Qara won't be in this story, but so relieved you didn't include Grobnar. He's useless and not funny like I think they were trying to intend. Really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to finish catching up to what's already been published :)
Winged twlight chapter 75 . 11/20/2014
Hello there. I've been reading this story for the past few months and I have to say your an amazing writer. I really enjoyed reading this story. That being said their are a few things I have to get off my chest. There are two things that made be turned off by this fan fiction. For one you made Bishop a terrible man slut. It really was to much. Second I loved the characters in the beginning but as the story went on they became very angst and all their personalities changed. I ended up not liking any of the characters. But that being said you are an amazing writer that's so talented. I was hooked on the story for months. Thank you for writing it.