Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: Without Hope or Agenda
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
great story
lauramelinda chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Fantastic story...super cute too!
fox24 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
I love this story so much you capture Logan so perfectly his thought his struggles his feelings of not being good enough I want everybody who hates Logan to read this to understand how amazing and in love with Rory this boy is
stardustsky chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I love your writing. This is Home still remains an absolute favourite of my when it comes to that whole Jess mess (it rhymes! Jess and mess even RHYME! :P). The Love Actually quote fitted very nicely into this fic. Definitely original that Logan used it to explain himself to Rory. Love the kiss and make up, so adorable! And this line "...I'll just tell her truthfully that I'm not planning on letting you out of my life ever again, and she will just have to get used to that, starting today.” is what I think Rory should've made a lot more clear in the show. I think you did the prompt justice & beyond.
LHLEnyy28 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I read the story all at once, so I apologize for only reviewing it as a whole instead of chapter-by-chapter. I really liked your story, Katja! You did a nice job incorporating the scene from Love Actually throughout - much better than I ever could have thought of for you. It was also nice to see the sweet scene that took place before the break-up, what you felt might have happened during the break-up, and how you decided to get them back together.
Rebeccajill chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Gah! Why couldn't we have had scenes like these in this story on the show that actually make sense and are so good.

Awesome story, and I love "Love Actually," so that just makes it more awesome. I really like the interaction with Logan and Claude. And love it all with it being from Logan's point of view.
AminalLuv chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Adorable ending. So cute that Logan broke out the index cards This line made me laugh… “Darn it,” Rory sighed. “I’m so much drama. How do you deal with me?” I can just imagine her all pouty as she says it. It makes me smile. It was also great that Rory said to hell with her Mom and made Logan come in and join them. I hope Lorelai was nice to him. Amazing end to an amazing fic. Thanks for being a part of this exchange. We need all the great Sophie writers we can get.
AminalLuv chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Poor, wallowy Logan. We start off so sad with him trying to hold on to her through her scent on the pillow And the image of his bare chest covered in feathers didn’t hurt. I loved the conversation between him and Honor. “I know something is going on, Mister. Your hair is not as spiky as usual. Fess up!” Haha, great line. But poor Logan again thinking he’s the worst thing that ever happened to her. It’soften true that the people who seem the most self assured are really insecure deep down inside and this shows that perfectly. Mitchum really is an ass. It was good Logan realized it, but not good that he thought he was destined to be just like him. You wrote the stooges perfectly. It’s so like them to dress up in pizza boy uniforms just to get to Logan. Interesting conversation with Claude. I’m glad he believed her—to some extent at least, he did still think he was bad for Rory, after all—though not so glad about what he did after. Alas, it was inevitable in the evolution of his character. And aww, it was nice of Colin and Finn to cover for him even after he acted like a big jerk to them. And then we come full circle back to the movie. I loved the way you brought it back to the prompt. Great job with this chapter.
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Sigh! So adorable, Logan and Rory on her front porch! I don't even have the words to express how perfect your wrap up of this story is. I absolutely loved it. I loved how he came to finally understand that scene in the movie, how he came to realize how much he loves Rory.

And she realized how much she loves him! This line, "“My life will be incomplete if you just drive off right now,” Rory answered, her voice shaking." was my absolute favorite line in this whole story, it just summed up their relationship so perfectly.

If you hadn't caught on yet, I adored this story! I hope you continue to participate in the exchanges too!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Right off the bat, I just want to say that the image of Logan playing Call of Duty 2 is going to stay with me for a very log time! That makes me smile.

You know, we never really saw a lot of what happened between the two of them after the fight at the pub, and I like your version of how Logan spent his days... well, up until the bridesmaids of course, but unfortunately, we can't help that.

Actually, in this chapter I adored every single insight you gave us into Logan's life during those months, and his inner thoughts on everything... I myself cannot write Logan's point of view to save my life, so I love reading a story where someone can get into that boys head, and you do so very well!

Loved the tie in of Logan just happening upon the movie again randomly.. absolutely perfect!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I read this story when it was first posted, but hadn't had a chance to review until this weekend, I'm sorry!

I have never actually seen the movie Love Actually, so I wasn't familiar with the quote, but I loved this just the same. I love the idea of Logan taking care of Rory while she's sick... I always thought that would be a really cute idea for a one-shot, and reading this, makes me think it really would be! I also loved that you set it during her pool house living days. I really enjoyed the little extras you threw in about Sick!Rory, like her not picking fights over the remote and kicking him out of bed.

I really like how Logan dissected the movie and seemed completely baffled by it. And the dicussion he and Rory had about the scene and how said discussion moved to real life, very sweet!
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It’s insane that this story has so few reviews. I know I’m partly to blame for not reviewing before this. I’ve been a bad reviewer in general lately. I was sick and I kept reading the exchange stories and telling myself I’d come back to review when I felt better and of course didn’t ever seem to get back to do it. But I’m doing it now. On the bright side, after this story I actually went and saw Love Actually for the first time and know I know the scene for the second time around reading this fic.

Such a cute first chapter. I loved how Logan was taking care of Rory, even in that early stage of their relationship. Dr. Logan is just too adorable. And reading this again after having watched the movie, I really do get it more. The first time around I agreed with Logan, but now I can see Rory’s perspective and understand how Logan’s view changes down the line. I really do like how you incorporated the quote into the fic. You didn’t just put the words in their, you actually used it like a prompt and took the spirit of the quote to make your fic. Great job.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
this was so cute, that scene is one of my faves of the movie, great job. :D
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Great start. :d
RoryLoganFan chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Very nice story! My favorite was the first chapter; I loved the cute interaction and banter between the two. It was very well written. Nice work!