Reviews for The Meaning Of Life
Jazzola chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Liked it? Loved it! I'm fast becoming a big fan of these stories. Very much enjoyed it, fabulous writing throughout and amazing Galex with a brilliant end. Beautiful!

Jazzola :)
Gorgeousgene chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG another fabulous story. I wish you wrote the scripts for Ashes!
Osolone chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I love love love love love this story! Oh how I hope series three ends like this!
sillygenie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I'm very fond of this story. Loaded with lots of great double entendre which is your forte and as an extra we have sweet philosophical insights from Gene. Great:)
beebee75 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lovely, thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved the sexy banter and the fact that, ahem, a good time was had by all, but there was also unexpected emotional warmth. Now that I think of it, the reference to protection was unexpected as well, and Alex must have been very far gone indeed not to have insisted on condoms (or maybe she thinks nothing can happen in this world...).
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Really enjoyed this. The innuendo was very funny and the smut was hot as always. Thanks Mage!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I never thought I'd see Gene as the philosopher whose deep thoughts pass Alex by - that ending is lovely. It's all lovely. Genuinely emotional, funny, and, of course, the smut is hot enough to jump start the Quattro - thanks!
Golden Suze chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Really enjoyed this fanfic, full of Great fun, smut and an excellent insight to Gene's meaning of life, Brilliantly written
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
oh this is really lovely especially gene holding alex so tightly. Thanks for writing it.
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Haha, the ending was brilliant. We get an insight into Gene's complicated mind and then Alex just ruins it by saying he's squeezing her too tight! Brilliant .

S x
vintage1983 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved it, well written as always, hot, funny, and I thought Gene's 'this was what life was about' thoughts running through was a clever idea and very touching. :)
Siggy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nicely written and fantastically smutty with a lovely undercurrent of emotion.

Very nice