Reviews for Muggle Studies
I laughed so hard my dog thought there was something wrong with me! Awesome fic! :D
HoneyBeeez chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
oooooooh my gosh ahahahahha Draco you little shit. this was amazing! this would totally happen. thank you for writing! ahahaha :P the ending. I love it!
Carling chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hilarious last line! Draco was crazily in character and yet not!
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
oh this is just amazing. gorgeous. love it. it's witty, hilarious, sexy and cute. wonderful writing
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Lol, I love Draco-logic, and this fic is so full of it. XD Thank youu!
nei stop chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg, this is brilliant!
AstrisDreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was absolutely, hilariously fun. And yummy.

I quite liked your Draco, and Harry was frankly adorable.

Thanks for the fic!

ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh, the lulz! I really enjoyed your story! It set just the right kind of funky tone without going overboard. Great job!
ReaderA chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Why isn't there more to this? D:

On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :D it's amazingly funny and witty and Draco, oh god, /Draco/. I can't stop laughing at his lines and actions.

My favorite character is Blaise. For sure. :3 he's crazy. And a pervert. I kinda wanna know what happens to Theo if you ever get around to thinking of writing about them maybe?

Wheeee~ thanks for the wonderful story and now I'll go see the rest of your work and be all fangirly and stalkerish.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011

This story is Jesus.

No, wait scratch that.

This story is Prussian.

You, ma'am, win the internet.

I am going to go print this story out and go write it on a tshirt or something. Maybe a pair of panties that I can sell to some random homeless person. Who knows?
Purpletrees chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Brilliant! I actually laughed put loud several times! Off to check out your other fics
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
haha! ingenious and well written :)
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love this story- it's funny, cute and Draco is a little mad here which is always fun!
Luckyyyo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011