Reviews for Muggle Studies
I laughed so hard my dog thought there was something wrong with me! Awesome fic! :D
HoneyBeeez chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
oooooooh my gosh ahahahahha Draco you little shit. this was amazing! this would totally happen. thank you for writing! ahahaha :P the ending. I love it!
Carling chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hilarious last line! Draco was crazily in character and yet not!
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
oh this is just amazing. gorgeous. love it. it's witty, hilarious, sexy and cute. wonderful writing
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Lol, I love Draco-logic, and this fic is so full of it. XD Thank youu!
nei stop chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg, this is brilliant!
AstrisDreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
cute
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was absolutely, hilariously fun. And yummy.

I quite liked your Draco, and Harry was frankly adorable.

Thanks for the fic!

-tati1
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh, the lulz! I really enjoyed your story! It set just the right kind of funky tone without going overboard. Great job!
ReaderA chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Why isn't there more to this? D:

On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :D it's amazingly funny and witty and Draco, oh god, /Draco/. I can't stop laughing at his lines and actions.

My favorite character is Blaise. For sure. :3 he's crazy. And a pervert. I kinda wanna know what happens to Theo if you ever get around to thinking of writing about them maybe?

Wheeee thanks for the wonderful story and now I'll go see the rest of your work and be all fangirly and stalkerish.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This...is...

Whatisthisidonteven

This story is Jesus.

No, wait scratch that.

This story is Prussian.

You, ma'am, win the internet.

I am going to go print this story out and go write it on a tshirt or something. Maybe a pair of panties that I can sell to some random homeless person. Who knows?
Purpletrees chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Brilliant! I actually laughed put loud several times! Off to check out your other fics
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
haha! ingenious and well written :)
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love this story- it's funny, cute and Draco is a little mad here which is always fun!
Luckyyyo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011