Reviews for Polar Opposites
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
worderfully in-character way of describing a very possible hidden relationship between the two. They are my OTP so its always great to find a good fic about them :) They aren't an uber rare pairing but definately not common enough to fill my fangirlish-needs XD
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow...just...freaking...wow...

I'm not favoriting only with the excuse that I faved you as an author, and that's sort of like faveing all your stories.

I'm sorry, but you amaze me. Seeing as this is my third review saying so, your probably just want me to shut up, but...this is insane. GAH! Your ridiculously, stunningly GOOD writing makes me feel like a little, insignificant bug. Or something. I don't know.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
ep! This is one of my all times favourite star trek pairing ever! And you've written it so realistically! love it :D
Renuki chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ooh, this was a lovely read! :D

'a small fragile butterfly, glowing gold in the darkness, flapping it’s wings against the torrent of contrasting feelings, feeble at first but strengthening, ascending out of the depths of the box which before had been its prison.'

Go, butterfly! Live! Liive!

*smiles at the ending*
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I wish K/S fans would read this story. It shows all the depth and passion that this relationship and these characters could produce. Spock and Kirk are too much alike. After the first-time fic, what is there to do with them? Spock McCoy is a dynamic and unpredictable combination.

Very fine story, thanks.
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like it. I hope you will write more.
Tizia chapter 1 . 1/12/2010