Reviews for Skate To The Moon
figuresk8r chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
it's not sow cow, it's salchow... :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
The story was really great! I think it was the best PaulxOc story I have ever read! Also there were few or no mistakes which were also good. Keep up the good work! :)
(\_/)
(_)
(# )
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Very good! I loved it
Wolflover chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
Great story, loved how it ended
Reader chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
It was aweesome! Really! 3
Cleopatra chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Love it!
Nerdygirl1995 chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
Its been like 3 years since you wrote this but it was so excellent! Good job! :)
eden chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
LOOOOOVVEEE YOU STORIES! WOW! THEY ARE AMAZING!
Mya chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
That's got to be the first epilogue that actually made me kinda sad it was over. Great job!
Miay chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I really hope she doesn't start ruining her ice skating over Paul, like skipping practices.
queenamz chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
Read this story in a day, and must say that it is my favourite Paul story! Even though I was sad that she couldn't skate anymore, the ending was perfect! :)
millerycafro chapter 28 . 5/23/2011
Ahwee this was cutee :)
Cheeseandcrackers chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
Too lazy to log in, but I'll leave you a comment anyways, I always do for talented writers who deserve to feel good about there creations and know that it is appreciated. You did a great job with this story in my opinion, the only thing that bothered me is the constant swithing of pov's but that's only because I can't stand re reading parts just to hear somebody elses thoughts... Besides the point though, great job and I hope you are as happy with your story I was reading it. Oh, and your dialogue and characters were really realistic and believable too so kudos to you. Contests on a job well done and hope to read more from you soon! :)

-cheeseandcrackers AKA Tess
twilightbookworm1224 chapter 28 . 3/24/2011
loved it.
TwiChick215 chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Okay so I know this us like a year after you finished this story but I just wanted to say that this was an amazing story! Thanks for writing it!