Reviews for The Abyss
9632mp chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
It was twisted, strange, filthy, horrible, disgusting... But I love your story and was captivated by it from the very first word to the very last. A dark fic very-well written, from the storyline to the psychology evolution of the characters. Thank you very much!
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
What a beautiful twisted fiction...
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I kind of like how this chapter ended. So to kind of clear it up for me; did Tom get to top Harry? Is that what it was eluding to at the beginning of this chapter? Other than the pedophilia it was a pretty good story.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
The only thing that I found wrong, other than Harry raping Tom as a child, is that Tom's Hogwarts letter was signed by McGonagall. She wasn't a teacher at the time Tom was there. Dumbledore would have been the Deputy Headmaster. Pretty good story if not a little disturbing. But, as this is FAN FICTION (not shouting, just emphasizing a point) as in not real but made up. It's really imaginative.
sarah.abel.5 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
This story is a guilty pleasure for me. I should hate what Harry did but truthfully I can see why he did it. Voldemort conditioned him so he did the same to Tom.
xxlilmusicxx chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
This is by far, the best sub!Tom fanfiction I've ever read. The slow progress of psychological conditioning makes it more realistic. I also commend you for nearly giving me a heart attack at the last chapter. The ending was quite unexpected. All in all, good job!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
I mean, alright then, wow. This was interesting as fuck.
sodrel chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
That was disgusting, deplorable, unethical, filthy, immoral and twisted... And I loved every word. A promise made, and a promise fulfilled, you delivered a dark fic that had me captivated from the first chapter. Very well written.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Hmmm, 4 chapters truly surpassed all expectations!
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Ohnoooo, can already tell there is a dearth of chapters here.
Ian Cale chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Catcher was not even started until the 40's. Salinger actually finished writing it while fighting in WWII.
Trousseaux chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Despite the fact that I would never condone this in real life, I absolutely loved this story. Crucio-ing Eric was a twisted but nice touch. The psychological abuse was very interesting.
crackdmoon chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I enjoyed the psychological analysis.
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
welll... that's definitely intense... I really admire how many different ideas you come up with.
Yankeegomera chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
ok...I dont know how to put it... This is a very very goood work. So much that Ill put it into my favorites or my comunnity ...But...( there is a but) Harry becomes a child molester and its a bit too much for me.
So put it on my community and take it down later. Because I like it, even if its too strong.

Go on!