Reviews for Come Here
emice chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
lol now it's become a huge orgy, which of course no one remembers they were raped not too soon. I'm sorry, I was trying to at least skim the story until the end, but this is a tad bit too much.
emice chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I really don't understand what makes a author turn their fiction in a rape fest.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I've read some of the comments ahead of time, so I'm pretty confident the end of this chapter means absolutely nothing towards the complete end of the blonde, sarcastic, sneaky, tortured angel. It just wouldn't work out.
I'm in complete denial.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
That's actually a very interesting concept, now that I think about it. It's definitely enough to practically drown my whole house in angst and misery, though. The name of this chapter gave me hope that something GOOD might happen, but of course I was wrong. Frick.
SamerA Jay chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
N'awww... so sweet! But kind of gross about the eggs part... just a little bit creepy... I mean, if you think about it, the three girls (all named after flowers, how sweet!) were essentially siblings and children to Draco & Harry.
Great story overall, though. Bit crazy in parts but great. :)
SamerA Jay chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
OMG! Why Draco?! Poor thing... very emotional chapter. There's more?!
SamerA Jay chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
So... will Harry tell Draco?!
Also, Harry should kill Ron.
SamerA Jay chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
YAY! Loved this chapter!
SamerA Jay chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
FUCKING WARNINGS, MAN!
SamerA Jay chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Such a dense chapter! Gah!
SamerA Jay chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
How about some warnings, eh?! Jesus mother of Gods, WARNINGS!
SamerA Jay chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Gods they were stupid... UGH!
Lunacom chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
If Ron wanted Harry he should have made his move a long time ago.
I didn't notice this before but reading a slash story from a male writer is really refreshing. I personally don't understand the male psyche and that is what is making this story more interesting. Even the best fanfiction writers I'v read so far are girls that tend to think like girls. Its no one's fault but reading this series is something new and appreciated.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Okay so first of. Like the first part there were flaws but overall it was enjoyable. My only real issue was that sometimes the characters reactions didnt fit the situation. Some of that can be blown off to trying to make the best out of a bad situation but that only happens for a short time before something breaks. Harry, Draco and the rest went through a lot of bad stuff and while it did leave wounds it did seem a bit glosses over. After having said that I found several parts cute and just a bit funny. I found the parts where Blaise was messing with Harry to be quite funny and even began to think the three of them would probably look glorious together. But thats just speculation on my part. I think some bits were overly dramatic while some werent dramatic enough. In the end they balanced each other out. The story was entertaining and interesting. Not perfect but it doesnt need to be. It was enjoyable as it is.
atgmail chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
*sniffles* no more... To tell you the truth, and it's nothing personal, really, but the epilog was...a bit unnecessary...because I mean, just thinking of Draco living 20 more years without Harry is a bit sad... TT_TT and the rest is really just unnecessary information! And it just leaves us readers with no imagination space...but otherwise, I simply ADORED THIS STORY! hopefully Enslaved will be this good too!

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTSA LOVE, YOUR FAITHFUL READER, GELATO~ smiles dear