Reviews for Gryffindor & Slytherin: The Chamber of Secrets
Death Eaters Rule chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
OMG do you know how long it took me to find this story at least 3 years i started reading it on something else then i couldn't find it anymore i was so happy when i finally found the right story
Musette Fujiwara chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I loved your story...

Hermione having a brother, and neither of them knowing about the other existence, also being the granddaughter of Mcgonagal and Dumbledore is a great idea. But will she ever find out?

And what will happen between Harry and Autmun?

What is the relationship between Morgana and Snape?

And Draco will ever makeHermione forgive him for his words...

I got hooked to bad you didn't finished it
Crazy4Cocopuffs chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
you should've continued this story. It's really good!
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
please please update as soon as possible please?
KrystyWroth chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
OMG! You can't leave it like that! Please tell me you'll put them back together like they belong! I really like the way that your fic ties in with COS. Very different and cool. Hope you update soon. And I hope you've got them together soon!
Deimos2 chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
Nice! Write more!
ScarletDeva chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
This is interesting. Are you gonna continue it?
BeatrixTribal chapter 6 . 1/23/2003
GOod LORD WOMAN! UPDATE! My brain needs to see the next chappy... PLEASE? Well I really hope that you update since you left it at such a depressing cliffy like state. well... TOODLE!
Jourdana Standish chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Alexia & Tessa and all over our other readers: Thanks for continuing to read and checking the story. My co-author, Nee, and I have both had a lot of real life situations that have kept us from writing on this particular fic. We hope to start up on it again so we can update it and finish up the Chamber of Secrets story so we can move on to Prisoner of Azkaban. We hope you continue reading and we hope to update as soon as we can.

~~Jilly
Alexia-and-Tessa chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
How come you guys never update? I love the story BUT you never Update
claire chapter 5 . 5/23/2002
60 pages in word is alot!

Can you please e-mail me and tell me the address of your website so I can go on it

I really love you story so please write quickly
boycrazie548 chapter 5 . 5/4/2002
ok, i felt really bad. Your story is great! And the cheering is just weird. I like Autum i think she's really good for draco. I cant wait till the next chapter is up! ~jess~
boycrazie548 chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
the story was going soo good it sounded so terrific but.. cheerleading? I have a lot of friends who happen to be cheerleaders, and Lockhart IS a git but this is hogwarts. sry i dont usually be a critic, but that kinda weirded me out.
Katana47 chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
This is great. I love the story line, and it's wonderfully written. Please, post more soon!
harshdecember chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
oh, and Nee, that was as immature as Morbid. I just read what you replied, and that was completely as low or as offensive as Morbid's. you sure do seem to have a bad attitude for sinking to her level as you would say. you don't know that she's ignorant at all, because you don't KNOW her. she doesn't know you, she was reviewing your story, just as you asked people, even if it was a flame. and how do you know that she doesn't play sports either? imagination? ok, SORRY, but she's in progress of doing one of my sex scenes because she wanted to and I let her, so don't go off saying she doesn't have any imagination because I've read her work, and it's steamy. I just hate it when people go off saying 'yuo have no imagination of you own!' because that is NOT true if they're already writing something. she certainly DOES have the right to slender your story because this IS a public site out to the open. if she doesn't have a right, then put your stuff on your own site and put this huge page on how it's not allowed, otherwise, EVERYBODY is entitled to their own opinion. people can flame if they feel the fic is stupid and ect. sorry if I write too long, I like to type or something...closeminded? excuse me? she is NOT closeminded. she happens to be athiest as she said once and is very openminded as I see. you see, J.K. had a good plot and kept it good and descrpitive. Jilly H is more reasonable I see than you are. and you're out of highschool I hear? how old are you? because JK is not that old at all and people are comparing her books to the bible, mainly saying her books are WRONG. sorry, I'm just so pissed off with all of these people turning flamers out to be some closeminded freaks when they don't even know them. she's telling her point of view on the truth, and I'm pointing out that what you're saying is just as wrong.