Reviews for Dante Vs Vergil
Random RWBY Fan chapter 1 . 4/13
John: What the actual fuck crawled up your ass? A serious fight between these two would destroy a hell of a lot more than a room. Try a country. As for them being Mary Sues, a Mary Sue is described as a shitty self-insert who is ridiculously OP and completely flawless. These characters have well-developed backstories, they have flaws, and the games were fucking amazing. Your probably just salty cause you couldn't make it past the first puzzle. Stop talking trash about a series you don't know shit about. Leave that for butthurt fangirls.
John chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
No way there fight would destroy the room. These two are both really weak. A shit mary sue and his shit twin brother. Why would anyone like such a made of fail game with such retarded characters?
Vido chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow. Is all i can say. I am truly amazed at your description at the battle. But one thing i notice, in your fic the twins calls each other "brother" almost everytime. While in the game they often call each other's name. Other than that, this is what i call a good fic. I'll rate it 4/5. Keep it up!
Vido chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
XxWildGurlxX chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I luvd it so very much! Especially the part when they both turnd demon and really starts duking it out. Please please please can u update?
DMCfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is great, Really interesting it should definitely be in the game as a fight scence if it isn't alreay.

Going to go play some more, maybe kill off that old guy i seem to get beat by all the time.
DMCfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2010

GabSTAR chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It has peaked my interest in the Devil May Cry because I have not read that but one to add to the list.

It is well written and the action scenes really flowed and were sequenced well with the dialogue too :)

Loving the cliff hanger a very mwahahaahaha moment
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Fantastic :) Really loving how the battle starts and then seems to end; But they both still have more to give and how equally matched the Twins are. Who will be victourious in the end

Dante or Vergil?

I'm liking Dante more at the moment, because of his reasons for fighting and the fact that he is red when he transforms hehe

Loving it Can't wait for more

Pooky x