Reviews for Buttermilk
Animeluver310 chapter 1 . 9/23
I liked it! It was short and sweet
JustJolola chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I know other people have commnted about them still being in high school, but I think it's interesting.
It kinda gives the fic something that sets it apart from others, especially as they're already married, too.]
But I think it works, and it's really cute, so I'm happy. :D
Good job.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Adorable! Tamaki is quite the charmer!

Shigure-San out!
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
this is so sweet~
Jeniffer Artemis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Does that mean Haruhi is 17? Cause Haruhi never seemed to me to be those that were irresponsible enough to get pregnant before being out of school. Anyway I enjoyed it quite a lot. Especially when Tamaki spoke French.
TotallyRandomAwesomeness chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Sooooo cute!~
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010

Those are the only words that need to be said.
KazumiHondaWithBlueWings chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aw that was so sweet :)
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
D'aw. that was so sweet! As sweet as hunny eating cake! Antoine seems uber cute! X3 Love that name by the way.

I'm sure almost any girl could be suduced by Tamaki's French, at least I know I would. XD And it seems Haruhi was. I lol-ed at the "Kuma-chan T-shirt" part. That was kawaii.

Haha, poor Kaoru. I would love to know what happened there. XD That actually gives me an idea, what if Hikaru and Kaoru were put on babysitting duty? Hm, that doesn't sound too good. But I bet it would make a super cute future fic. Hey, maybe I should right about that! XD But I have to finish my other Ouran fic first.

Anyways, I loved it, and your definetly going in my faves. .

KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love this story. I think it was just right.
thenolifequeen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved it! It's so swet! x3 but I think they're way too young, even with that little detail i love it :D
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Completely unrealistic, but cute nonetheless. Buttermilk job ;)
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wonderfully done!
coolblue110 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
aw! This is really well written! Very, very good. I plan on reading your other works too! So they're still in high school in this? cute!