Reviews for Home
Tsuekasa chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
kawaii :3 yes it missed this
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cute! Not a bad one at all! :D

I would imagine you've become a better writer since this, but there were some punctuation, dialogue, diction, and perhaps a small characterization continuity issue! Those can be fixed with research and dedication! ;)

Otherwise, though, this was adorable!
animelover2483 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
you should continue this
hanatokirara chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story was short but really cute. I really like it.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was so sweet. I wish it had been longer. But I like the way you ended, the movie was great but it needed an ending like this one. Hope you write more. :)
SophiaTheMad chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gomen, but I kinda have to disagree with this story...but only because I freaking hate Toola. I hope she dies. It's cute but I don't like Toola or that other chick that likes Agito. Other that that it's a great one-shot! You should write longer ones cause your penmanship is very interesting.
Kohaku-Hime chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMG OMG OMG literally just finished the movie 5 minuites ago and OMG this is SO GOOD! but even so... WHY ISNT IT LONGER! I would so read this fic ALL night if it was longer NO JOKE
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
awwww, think its cute! u should mak it longer tho.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
D'awww, so cute!

I only just watched the movie today. (Yay Netflix!) I liked it. XD
renigenkai chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
ok the movie was awsome and this just made it awsomer!...i think thats a word... lol
Kaykat chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahh, so simple and yet so good. You are the only one to write a story for this movie, that saddens me! I'm working on one for this story right now.

O-x
Agrona Death chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i love this movie
mgl14494hotmail.com chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I think that was good cus in a way I know what happens to them
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 6/5/2010