Reviews for Double Acts
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Yes yes yes! Sequel, please! That was amazing!
Creepy-Pasta-Otaku-Genius chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Aww JasxPatty is to cute ! 3
natabee chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
"David can be sexy"
I agree. And I've also never laughed so hard.
This is perfect.
heyimnothere chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
This story was amazing.

The ending two chapters (epilogues) made me cry.

And I'm thinking,"I hope she makes a sequel."

And when I saw that comment I was like ,"YEEEEAAAH"

Great story.
42AnimeLover42 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Keep up the good work. And please post more of this soon!
SmileRen chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
I love the way this chapter ended with the switching. Very creative
twilley chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Personally I think your story deserves your reviews. Out of all the DGMxSE crossover fanfics in the database, not only is your story absolutely original but so in-character that I totally fell into the story, despite not watching DGM for over a year. Did I mention amazing? Definitely going on my favourites.

The rapid shifting of POV during the bomb was wonderfully sequenced. Usually I tend to veer away from first-person narrative (if you take most of Fanfiction's works as an example,you'd probably agree) and Jasdero/Debitto and Liz/Patty characters weren't in my prominent favourite characters. However I enjoyed how you managed to transform these characters into the spotlight and reveal their interactions. I have to say though: the Tyki/Road-meets-Patty/Liz event was haunting. Fantastic dark.

Overall I think your story is incredibly original and wonderfully presented. I hope you continue writing like this in the future :)
Uchiha Bara chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
i love this story :)
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
one word... twisted in a very good way

,Vein
Delyora chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Awesome story!;)Too bad it wasn't longer T.T
Indiahenna chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
This was very good. Every character's voice was distinct and well-written, and the pacing was good. I especially enjoyed the fight scene with exorcists, it had the perfect amount of tension and detail, and the interaction between the characters never felt forced. Great story, great job.
AbaratFox chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
This is EPIC! :D

I found it like a couple hour after I got out of school and I've been reading it intently ever since. (psh, sleep. Who needs it?) I'm glad there is a squeal out~ I'm going to run over and read that now~. ;)
Halley2011 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You did an amazing job with this. The way you portrayed the twin's thoughts and the connection between them is absolutely wonderful. I jaw literally dropped by the end of the first chapter. Keep up the good work!
JAK Kinase chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
I never imagined I'd find a completed Soul -Man crossover but there you go. This was awesome, thanks for writing it!
Cylon One chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
This is all I can think of to put for what I think of the whole story of my favorite weapons known as the Thompson Sisters from Soul Eater having gone to the D. Gray-Man world: Amazing! Marvelous! Stupendous! Colossal! Tremendous! Gigantic! Astounding! Unbelievable! Spectacular! Phenomenal! And it's good, too.