Reviews for My Master's Voice
RyumaOmega chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Hey Hikari-chanX! I am sooo glad that you have returned and updated this great and entertaining fanfic!

Finally, Orihime is back with her friends in Karakura Town. However, now she is worried about Ulquiorra facing Aizen all by himself. Therefore she asks Ichigo, the only one she can depend on in this situation, to go to Las Noches in Hueco Mundo to assist and back up Ulquiorra in his fight against Aizen. I guess that would make sense since, one, Ichigo isn't affected by Aizen's illusion ability from his zanpaktou and, two, Ichigo is around Ulquiorra's level of power at this point and only needs to figure out how to release that hollow form that is a part of his visored powers in order to stand a better chance at defeating Aizen once and for all.

As for Ulquiorra, Aizen says that if he was able to release the seal on his memories that his true power would be realised and he will be able to defeat both the Soul Society AND the other remaining Espadas. So here is the question. Why doesn't Ulquiorra just let Aizen release his memories? Surely now that he knows that Orihime won't hate him for what he has done in the past and will still continue to love him, he isn't afraid of remembering what he has willingly chosen to seal away and forget? Or does he think that his past wrongs are so bad that he will lose control of his sense of self and go on a rampage, not being able to tell the difference between allies and enemies? I mean I would think that the bond and love that he has with Orihime and the baby, as well as the heart that he has, would be enough to have him have full control over the hurtful psychological and emotional pain that he went through because of his past actions as a human. Wouldn't that be the case or would he truly lose all control of himself?

As for Aizen, I thought the whole idea of needing Orihime to return the hogyoku to it's complete state was just a lie in order to get Ichigo, his friends, and some of the captains of the Gotei 13 into Hueco Mundo and then trap them there in order to have a better chance at defeating the remaining captains and destroying the Hogyoku to make the King's Key. Or are you saying that in your fanfic Aizen DOES need Orihime to complete the Hogyoku? To me, Aizen is just building up on the lie on needing Orihime to complete the Hogyoku until the Hogyoku in his chest reaches a state that will start to evolve him into his "god-mode" form. Lies and misdirection to keep his enemies off-balance until they least expect a comeback. That would be so like Aizen.

Keep up the great work and update this fanfic as soon as you can!
Sak chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
I'm scared now!
What's Aizen going to doooo?
Sak chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
He left?! Noooo!

They need to snuggle all night long and then... Well, repeat what they did, whoo hoo!
Sak chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Kisssinnnngggggg :3

Ulquiorra is just too cute.
Sak chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Aizen is so...
Wah.

Scary yet sexy?

And omg ok, Orhime confessed to Ulquiorra! In the NUDE!
Sak chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Lol, the romance novel, haha that brings back memories..

I liked your book titles, I think in the last chapter? hehe

But yeah, nice one again!
Sak chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Oh darn did I forget his first smile in this fic?

But yay he smiled,
I thought Orihime would get a photo frame, not an album, nice one :)
Sak chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Ooh, what's his apology gift?

Very cute conversation. Aizen is the best match maker xD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Oooh she felt Sado fade? Nooo!

Nice conversation between out budding characters, very believable, good work

Thanks for another good chapter
SK chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Ayyyyyyy.
Just like Ulquiorra to say the truth so bluntly and yet romantically!
Lovely!
Sak chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Lol you make me want dango.

Asking Orhime about sex is probably the last thing Ulqui should do.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Omg, why dying during childbirth!?

Great chapter.
The book made me lol
Sak chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Smilinnghhhhhh

Oh so lovely.
I wanna go to a beach I'm Mexico!

Nice chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Aizen wants her pregnant?
Can espada even reproduce? Wait Ulquiorra already asked that Q, right?
Good chapter. Szayel was so funny,
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Huh? I'm sexually attracted to a sexy woman? But what do you mean Szayel?

:P

Loved it. You got Aizen down pat too.
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »