Reviews for My Master's Voice
Darksknight chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
Ahhhhhhhh! Yay, I'm so happy to see an update from you; it feels like it's been ages since I read this. I have to be up for school in... three hours... oh dear. But this was WORTH IT. I cannot wait until the next chapter! You have me on the edge of my seat here, so please don't let it be such a long pause this time. (Though I do understand how life gets in the way... But I am so greedy for this fic. Ugh.) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! Great job so far, I bet the conclusion of this fic will be even greater than the beginning has been!
Fallen chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
OH MY GOD
I completely forgot about this fic. I was browsing through one of my old email accounts, and was like, oh holy shit! It's still going. Haha yay!
You're doing great. _ Keep it up, I'm loving it.
Meginjoro chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I think it's gonna be the previous life he had.

And I think Orihime's gonna be in it (do forgive me for taking the easy guess, but I really wish it would be like that).

And history will be repeated.

Hopefully this time, it will end without tears and broken hearts.

ArYa
Megingjoro chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I'm really really hoping for a uber-happy ending.

One where Ulqui-kun and HIme-chan survive and they have an adoooorable kid and live ever so happily ever after in Karakura or Los Noches (either one. If they're together, then they're happy)

I can hope right?

ArYa
kwest7262 chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
I just read this entire fanfic on my phone and now i'm reading it again online. Please update soon! I absolutely love this story!
Azure Headlands chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
Oh man! I was so excited to see this new chapter! I hope Ulquiorra's past doesn't make him forget about Orihime.
La-Pia chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
wahh cliffhanger o0o! Butthanks for updating and looking forward to more xD cant believe its almost finished ouo
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!

Oh god, im so happy you updated this! I was just like, oh lets see if anyone updated... *loading...* there probably wont be- *My Masters Voice*

:O

... ;0;

Oh gosh i want to hug you so much! im so happy that you updated after so long and i love this and you so much i scream in the fangirl tears T-T *sobs* I KNEW YOUD NEVER LEAVE US!

So... its really happening! oh god do you know how much i love ulquiorra torment!? i dream about it at night... the lovely screams of desperation for his woman... *sigh*

but i wonder who this "her" is? mother? old love? a past incarnate of orihime? eh, i trust you. *whispers* please shatter my heart to tiny pathetic sniveling pieces...

i do have a question, though... because its the end of the story... will there be no more yummy lemons? ;3;

ah... i love this... you... being a reader of this makes me feel so wonderful and i just know that, no matter how long it may take, you will carry this wonderful fic home. :)

*hugs now and for always* -Avi
Belit.Lihara chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
Certainly I was short chapter, but having my appetite for reading as a hungry he did not eat in a year, I suppose I can not say much about it. Just as I finished the chapter now even more eager to read the following ... And do not worry about the spelling mistakes, I assure you this, if I can understand this well. Regarding the time of upgrade, I certainly get it by surprise to find this upgrade, I did not expect, but we all have lives, problems and responsibilities outside of FF.
Thanks for the update anyway, will wait to the next, as always.
ulquihime7980 chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. you still love orihime
GothiqueXangeL chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
Thanks for updating, I've been waiting for this for a while! Cant wait to read the ending.
sebasu chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Thank you for posting this chapter. I loved it. Cannot wait for the next to come out.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
AMAZING chapter as alwsys.
who cares if you took a long time to update, you still did eventually, right?
you have a life outside of fanfiction.
and besides, this chapter makes up for the long wait.
keep up the good work
Darth-Taisha chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Thanks for the update, good chapter.
Random reader chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
I love this fanfic . Its so sweet and I actually feel it could've happened in the anime . If her stay in Las Noches was prolonged . Awesome work :)
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »