Reviews for My Master's Voice
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Grimmjow to the rescue! Oh, I love how you don't use cuss words! FUN, FUN, FUN! XD
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Lol! You had me going there for a second but I laughed sooo hard! XD This is so awesome! *gasps* OH, NO! NOT NNOITORA! EEW!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh, wow I love this story already! Just the way you describe everything so perfectly sends shivers down my spine! Well done, I look forward to reading more! :)
Ulquiorra Jaeggerjaquez chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
more q.q
Vivaire chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Scandy scene when Ichigo walks in on them "screwing each other's brains out"! I couldn't help but wondering, though, what reasons Ulquiorra and Orihime chose to remain in Las Noches instead of fleeing with Ichigo while Aizen was away-I can guess, but I'm not sure why, and it'd be nice if there were an author's noteworthy an explanation :b

Thank you for wonderful read thus far and I can't wait to read the rest! :D
marutaro chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
oh my... I love this fic.. Please continue as fast as possible.. ;)
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Oh please Hikari-chan! No matter how long you take to update (or how long it takes for me to finally get my lazy ass to read...) I will never abandon you. But just.. damn! What a climatic part in the battle to cut the chapter in half at. ;O; I'm practically flailing like, "NOO! I MUST SEE MORE! COME ON ULUIORRA KICK AIZEN'S ASS! AND WHERE THE HECK IS ICHIGO?!" Don't you know you silly woman you that I love long chapters?! How dare you cut this battle in half! ToT

Sigh, I guess I can't complain though.. It has been a long wait after all. So even though this is a major tease for me in just a beginning to this battle I will just have to suck it up and be content... For now anyway. xD Until the next time I suppose my dear. Hopefully you don't keep everyone waiting to long this time, aye?

With Love,
RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
ulquihime7980 chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
yay your back. i'm listening to Icon For Hire while reading this chapter and it's great
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
Amazing C;
Updatee Soon !
Michele Azure chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
Can't wait to read the ending! Great update! Yay!
Kaotic Krystal chapter 29 . 5/12/2013
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This is probably one of my favourite fanfics out there. For me, the fight scene was very engaging, I cannot wait for part two. (:
Fairest Lady Lisa chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
Damn Aizen. I hope he dies. Rooting for Ulquiorra to win.

Thanks for the update.
Darksknight chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
This is still just so great! I cannot wait to see another update.
Kira Fantome chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
bumbumbum, uh-oh! Come on Ulquiorra! You can do it! We believe in you!
Belit.Lihara chapter 29 . 5/10/2013
True, it's been awhile since the last update, but I'm glad to see that would not be forgotten. The suspense is killing me ...
Good suertem and updates soon please.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »