Reviews for My Master's Voice
SHINeenya chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
... props to you author, props to you. I love your writing style and I feel that you keep your readers ( and myself) on our toes, anticipating for what comes next :)
SHINeenya chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
That... honestly, that was how I felt Ulquiorra to confess and kiss Orihime. It's good that It was sweet and slow, It would feel right if he jumped the gun and having sex with her right there. Excellent choice.. for now XD
SHINeenya chapter 17 . 3/1/2016
I loved this chapter. Damn, Aizen did not just go there! I was like, he knows.. he knows XD. Plus, Ulquiorra feeling jealousy.. perfect I say, prefect!
SHINeenya chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Ulquiorra smiling just makes me go ajfbidubsfvbsidfbosfhbvhsdbvosybciy
SHINeenya chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
Beautiful
SHINeenya chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Fangirling so hard right now!
SHINeenya chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
The ending was priceless XD
SHINeenya chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
...I had so many feels in thus chapter... so many.. -_-..
SHINeenya chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
The last part had me laughing!
SHINeenya chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Nice chapter!
LuLuLemon chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
So close to the end! Please update soon :)
Marlo's Flame chapter 33 . 1/11/2016
Best ulquihime I have came by!
Tallowlyplum80 chapter 33 . 1/2/2016
Love this story! Please update!
David neer chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Not bad but I don't car for Romans stuff but the story is not bad at all
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 33 . 10/3/2015
Oh my...Things are coming to a wrap indeed. Forgive my absence for a few chapters my dear, but fear not you never lost me in the long run. I'm like a cold you can't get rid of. It finds a way of coming back haha! Man I really hope Orihime can break through to Ulquiorra and his human counter part that is causing him so much suffering...

I will admit though reading about Aizen and how badly his butt seemed to be getting handed to him was truly delightful! There's nothing quite as enjoyable as reading about him in a bloody mess. XD It's just a shame he didn't die! Sneaky bastard as he is...

I can't believe this fic is about five years old. My god it's a toddler. And it's clearly still growing! Don't feel bad about the changing of how you want it to end. Trust me it happens to the best of us. Though typically my issue is I know where I want to go...I know how I want it to end...Problem is...getting that inner "meat" section of the story that leads to all that. Or how to start..Those are always my struggling points and once I hit a road block like that it takes a lot to get me started again unfortunately. I have some serious motivation issues lol... If my lack of absence in keeping up with reading isn't proof of that than I don't know what is.

Alright my dear! Here's to the future hope of healing his broken heart in the following remainder chapters! Until then take care!

With Love,
RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press)
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »