Reviews for My Master's Voice
Michele Azure chapter 33 . 4/3
Great chapter. I really wanna see Orihime step up and blow me away with her powers. It's something I have been hoping to see in canon. She's probably got THE most powerful gift and it's never been shown that way.
Hellsing's reaper chapter 33 . 4/2
Don't worry, this is so good ,I love it and waited for this since long ago ! But I want to destroy something because fanfiction did not notify me of the update !
LHisawesome4ever chapter 33 . 4/1
Just glad you came FINISH IT please please please please please.
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 33 . 4/1
Yes an update! Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 33 . 4/1
I can't wait to see the ending since I love this story so much! I'm looking forward to seeing it and how everything will play out especially with one of my favorite ships! XD
TheUnknown101 chapter 32 . 3/25
ok this story is amazing can'y wait to see the next chapter!
TheUnknown101 chapter 25 . 3/23
Noooooooooooooooooo the build up the battle over Orihime was brilliant but there was no violent confrontation! damn I really wanted to see the fight play out with the extra variable :( just imagine when Ichigo becomes famed mad hollow form and starts mauling Ulquiorra who is busy trying to protect himself for Orihime but eventually dies (like the book hinted) . however what is someone who had the power to reject the wounds people and even reverse injuries (Orihime) and that said being who's dying has an insane healing factor (*cough*) and can even grow limbs back (*cough* Ulquiorra*cough*) well... that would work in conjunction to the rough hypothesis of the book? oh well still love the story so no point crying over spilt milk!
lengshmily chapter 32 . 2/13
Thanks for the updates! I will stick with you and the story, all the best for you, hugs!
Am so happy u updated, thank u I hope to see the next chapter soon
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 32 . 1/18
I find this story to be the most entertaining one of all bleach stories. I would love it if you updated soon. Thank you.
Please write more soon 3
Hellsing's reaper chapter 32 . 1/1
This is soooooooo good ! Hope you'll update soon !
Jc1009 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
I do love this story and am anxious to see what happens in it.
Idealism chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
This story is soo interesting and I can't wait to see how this will end! I hope ulquiorra lives, and orihime, and Ichigo and gin...basically everyone, but Aizen should live happily ever after xD but yeah, I hope you update soon, this is my first time seeing this story so I don't really know how you update the story, but you mentioned you update rather slowly, so I indeed hope you update the next chapter very soon, or at least monthly. I absolutely LOVE this story, so please don't give up on it. I'll follow and favorite this story, for sure!
dragoness54 chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
update
974 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »