Reviews for My Master's Voice
Marlo's Flame chapter 33 . 1/11/2016
Best ulquihime I have came by!
Tallowlyplum80 chapter 33 . 1/2/2016
Love this story! Please update!
David neer chapter 33 . 12/25/2015
Not bad but I don't car for Romans stuff but the story is not bad at all
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 33 . 10/3/2015
Oh my...Things are coming to a wrap indeed. Forgive my absence for a few chapters my dear, but fear not you never lost me in the long run. I'm like a cold you can't get rid of. It finds a way of coming back haha! Man I really hope Orihime can break through to Ulquiorra and his human counter part that is causing him so much suffering...

I will admit though reading about Aizen and how badly his butt seemed to be getting handed to him was truly delightful! There's nothing quite as enjoyable as reading about him in a bloody mess. XD It's just a shame he didn't die! Sneaky bastard as he is...

I can't believe this fic is about five years old. My god it's a toddler. And it's clearly still growing! Don't feel bad about the changing of how you want it to end. Trust me it happens to the best of us. Though typically my issue is I know where I want to go...I know how I want it to end...Problem is...getting that inner "meat" section of the story that leads to all that. Or how to start..Those are always my struggling points and once I hit a road block like that it takes a lot to get me started again unfortunately. I have some serious motivation issues lol... If my lack of absence in keeping up with reading isn't proof of that than I don't know what is.

Alright my dear! Here's to the future hope of healing his broken heart in the following remainder chapters! Until then take care!

With Love,
RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press)
Hani chapter 33 . 9/15/2015
Please continue this story! I absolutely loved all the chapters and everything unfolding so amazing
MettlesInc chapter 33 . 9/9/2015
Cannot wait for the conclusion! I absolutely love this story! Read it all in a sitting.
MCSROOM chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Ok I really did NOT see that coming! I did not think that orihime would be found out! My reaction was literally "what?...WHAT?! Nande?!" LOL love your story! I first read it in 2010 when it was posted and stopped reading because I thought I'd been abandoned. But I saw I'd been updated and started reading from when I left off! SO HAPPY YOU Continued it! 3
Phoenyx634 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
I almost spat out my hot chocolate at "emospada". Lolololol
onlyroses chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
omg Nnoitra makes me laugh so hard lmao
onlyroses chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
I AM DROWNING IN FEELS. WHYYYY. i love this fic
onlyroses chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
I really enjoy reading this fic. omg ulquiorra ur last question XD
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Hello! I fell in love to this story the moment i finished the first chapter! I just want to say that you're doing a great job and I can't wait to read the outcome of the story :)) Also, thank you for your wonderful imagination :)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Hello hello! I fell in love with this story the moment i finished the first chapter :) You're doing a great job and i can't wait for the ending :))
Beruani chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
Honestly, I'm glad you didnt end this story a few chapters ago. I'm glad the story's conclusion is going at the pace its going at now rather than to just rush it.
I do hope you update soon since i've finally caught up. This is such an amazing story.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
OK, I finished reading this in a day. So far I love it! But I wish that it was shorter, I feel there's so much left into this story maybe I feel its slow and not well panced. You write so much that maybe you look through it once and thats it, this needs to be edited for a more readable ver. There are grammar mistakes, some odd out-dated phrases, a need for better character interacting and awkward sentence structure's. Maybe find some one to help you, because you know you can do better.
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »