Reviews for My Master's Voice
lengshmily chapter 32 . 2/13
Thanks for the updates! I will stick with you and the story, all the best for you, hugs!
Am so happy u updated, thank u I hope to see the next chapter soon
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 32 . 1/18
I find this story to be the most entertaining one of all bleach stories. I would love it if you updated soon. Thank you.
Please write more soon 3
Hellsing's reaper chapter 32 . 1/1
This is soooooooo good ! Hope you'll update soon !
Jc1009 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
I do love this story and am anxious to see what happens in it.
Idealism chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
This story is soo interesting and I can't wait to see how this will end! I hope ulquiorra lives, and orihime, and Ichigo and gin...basically everyone, but Aizen should live happily ever after xD but yeah, I hope you update soon, this is my first time seeing this story so I don't really know how you update the story, but you mentioned you update rather slowly, so I indeed hope you update the next chapter very soon, or at least monthly. I absolutely LOVE this story, so please don't give up on it. I'll follow and favorite this story, for sure!
dragoness54 chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 32 . 12/3/2014
I really want to see where this ends up. I like the idea that Ulquiorra could have been the true Primera Espada...though I also thought that it was utterly badass when Ichigo assumed he was so, and then Ulquiorra simply revealed he was number 4. That was the ultimate "What the hell have I gotten myself into" face.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
The double mindfuck-tacnuke is inbound. Impact in 3...2...1...
Ulquiorra Smiled chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
And on the outskirts of existence a groan was heard as the fabric of reality began bending against itself
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
Oh my gosh this is so intense I think I might die_ pleeeeeeeease update again soon! I can't wait to read more!
grislybearXD chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Love it!
Kay chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
Hurry n update. It's 2014 now. PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!
From Jamaica in the Caribbean (-;
Em chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
U r a goddess of fan fiction
982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »