Reviews for My Master's Voice
Hani chapter 33 . 9/15/2015
Please continue this story! I absolutely loved all the chapters and everything unfolding so amazing
MettlesInc chapter 33 . 9/9/2015
Cannot wait for the conclusion! I absolutely love this story! Read it all in a sitting.
MCSROOM chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Ok I really did NOT see that coming! I did not think that orihime would be found out! My reaction was literally "what?...WHAT?! Nande?!" LOL love your story! I first read it in 2010 when it was posted and stopped reading because I thought I'd been abandoned. But I saw I'd been updated and started reading from when I left off! SO HAPPY YOU Continued it! 3
Phoenyx634 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
I almost spat out my hot chocolate at "emospada". Lolololol
onlyroses chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
omg Nnoitra makes me laugh so hard lmao
onlyroses chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
I AM DROWNING IN FEELS. WHYYYY. i love this fic
onlyroses chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
I really enjoy reading this fic. omg ulquiorra ur last question XD
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Hello! I fell in love to this story the moment i finished the first chapter! I just want to say that you're doing a great job and I can't wait to read the outcome of the story :)) Also, thank you for your wonderful imagination :)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Hello hello! I fell in love with this story the moment i finished the first chapter :) You're doing a great job and i can't wait for the ending :))
Beruani chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
Honestly, I'm glad you didnt end this story a few chapters ago. I'm glad the story's conclusion is going at the pace its going at now rather than to just rush it.
I do hope you update soon since i've finally caught up. This is such an amazing story.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
OK, I finished reading this in a day. So far I love it! But I wish that it was shorter, I feel there's so much left into this story maybe I feel its slow and not well panced. You write so much that maybe you look through it once and thats it, this needs to be edited for a more readable ver. There are grammar mistakes, some odd out-dated phrases, a need for better character interacting and awkward sentence structure's. Maybe find some one to help you, because you know you can do better.
Beruani chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
This chapter was crazy! Ah, man! I can't believe Ichigo walked in on them. Yoooo
I feel bad for Ichigo, honestly. He saw everything and is in total denial.
And i'm glad you're doing well with your relationships and fought through the bullying.
Beruani chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
I'm completely in shocked with this chapter. Like, you don't understand how I reacted to when he pulled out just before he came.
Whoaaaaaa!
Beruani chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
I must admit I wasnt a fan of this story in the beginning chapters and I nearly gave up on reading it but I decided to give it another chance and I'm so glad I continued reading because not only did the plot become more interesting but also your writting style has improved. You also gotten all the characters personalities correct! I really love the paring and please continue to write more!
I luv Writing67 chapter 33 . 5/16/2015
please update!
I love this story, I cannot wait to see how orihime saves him and I want to see how the battle between ulquiorra and arizen goes...

I await your next update
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »