Reviews for My Master's Voice
Beruani chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
Honestly, I'm glad you didnt end this story a few chapters ago. I'm glad the story's conclusion is going at the pace its going at now rather than to just rush it.
I do hope you update soon since i've finally caught up. This is such an amazing story.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
OK, I finished reading this in a day. So far I love it! But I wish that it was shorter, I feel there's so much left into this story maybe I feel its slow and not well panced. You write so much that maybe you look through it once and thats it, this needs to be edited for a more readable ver. There are grammar mistakes, some odd out-dated phrases, a need for better character interacting and awkward sentence structure's. Maybe find some one to help you, because you know you can do better.
Beruani chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
This chapter was crazy! Ah, man! I can't believe Ichigo walked in on them. Yoooo
I feel bad for Ichigo, honestly. He saw everything and is in total denial.
And i'm glad you're doing well with your relationships and fought through the bullying.
Beruani chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
I'm completely in shocked with this chapter. Like, you don't understand how I reacted to when he pulled out just before he came.
Whoaaaaaa!
Beruani chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
I must admit I wasnt a fan of this story in the beginning chapters and I nearly gave up on reading it but I decided to give it another chance and I'm so glad I continued reading because not only did the plot become more interesting but also your writting style has improved. You also gotten all the characters personalities correct! I really love the paring and please continue to write more!
I luv Writing67 chapter 33 . 5/16/2015
please update!
I love this story, I cannot wait to see how orihime saves him and I want to see how the battle between ulquiorra and arizen goes...

I await your next update
Guest chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
Another great chap! \o/\o/ Wow, Ulqui's memories unlocked has turned him berserk, hope Hime can save him, and wow! He definitely went all "Battousai", hope Ichigo don't kill him though. Tsubaki seems like a combo of Tomoe & Kaoru.

The story of Tsubaki's death, it reminds me of how Tomoe died by Kenshin's sword. Very tragic, indeed. Sorry for the RK references, I just couldn't help but notice. :D

Good job but can't wait for an update! XD
Guest chapter 31 . 5/7/2015
Omg, this chapter soo freakin reminds me of Samurai X! XD I swear, Ulqui's past life as a human must've been like Kenshin when he became Battousai! He even had a grumpy old teacher like Hiko! Wonder if his sensei was a womanizing drunk as well, lol.

Great chapter, I have a feeling you were inspired by the anime Samurai X (or Rurouni Kenshin) as well as the OVAs, which were pretty damn powerful, especially Trust & Betrayal.

Very intense was this chapter, that it was! I always felt that Ulquiorra was probably a Hollowfied reencarnation of Kenshin, who probably died while turning into Battousai.

Great story, I love the intensity of UlquiHime's relationship, and how down right diabolical can Aizen be. \o/\o/
Guest chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
This chapter intrigued me, especially Ulquiorra's past human life. His past was sort of reminded me of Kenshin Himura aka Battousai (Samurai X), ne? Especially when he mentioned that he killed his lover... Could he have been the Battousai in his past life?

Great story, btw. Especially the smexy lemons! XD keep up the good work! ;)
XanafiedWerewolf14 chapter 33 . 4/29/2015
Oh my goodness! I really need this story in my life! Please, continue it and update quickly. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 4/27/2015
Please please please please please please please please please, don't leave me hanging. I just recently found this fanfic, the title had drawn me in and I've felt like I was Orihime, this story has gotten me to cry. Aizen is an absolute male donkey. (didn't wanna swear and sorry to all the male donkeys of the world, he's an insult to existence)
Kira Fantome chapter 33 . 4/18/2015
I'm so happy this was updated! I can't wait to see the conclusion to this fantastic piece! Keep up the good work! _
ulquihime7980 chapter 33 . 4/3/2015
go save ulquiorra orihime
Azure Headlands chapter 33 . 4/3/2015
Great chapter. I really wanna see Orihime step up and blow me away with her powers. It's something I have been hoping to see in canon. She's probably got THE most powerful gift and it's never been shown that way.
Hellsing's reaper chapter 33 . 4/2/2015
Don't worry, this is so good ,I love it and waited for this since long ago ! But I want to destroy something because fanfiction did not notify me of the update !
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »