Reviews for My Master's Voice
Em chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
ulguiorra is so god damn butiful
Em chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
To God damn embarrassing had to skip choppy
Esaint Dracul chapter 32 . 11/21/2014
very nice chapter. Awesome work there. Keep it up.
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 32 . 11/21/2014
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHMYYYYYYYGOOOOOOSSSHHHH!

That chapter though! Just- just- MORE! I NEED MOOORE! You know, you had me worried there, thinking that Ulquiorra could love anyone but Orihime... but she HAS to be a reincarnation! I'm so stupid for not seeing this sooner!

Your description of Ulquiorra's new form was PERFECT. I got a great image without too much detail, and the black eyes thing... even I couldn't come up with that! Just- UGH!

"Anguish"... I like it. *nods approvingly* Good chapter name.

OH! And thanks for adding Gin. I love dat guy. Honestly, I wasn't surprised that it was all a part of his plan. (you foreshadowed that well, too). Also, I like how you brought back like, all my favorite moments from the story. The soap thing, though *fans self* so gooood... :)

I like this chapter a lot. You really portrayed Orihime's trust in Ulquiorra, and that mindless, animalistic tendencies you gave Ulquiorra made me salivate a little. Haha!

And, of course, end with unconsciousness. My favorite way to end a chapter. ;)

Great job, Hikari-chan! *hugs!*
Jun-Shang88 chapter 32 . 11/20/2014
the poor thing! hope he doesn't mess it up again... and don't worry about your readers, I'm sure that they'll come back and you'll get more!
Michele Azure chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
Good update. It's coming together nicely. I can sympathize with the updating dilemma. Personally I'm having a bit of a block on how to progress my story. Keep up the great work, though, all your fans are just an email notification away!
LadyK chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
I for one am happy you are still writing this story. Its cute, interesting, and I just love this couple. I still giggle when I remember the scene where Ichigo found Ori and Ulqi having sex.
Yona chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I'm so happy and appreciative that you continued the story. :-) I was beginning to think that it was forgotten and unresolved at such a climatic part in the story. Pheww, glad that isn't the case. This story has been probably been the best ulquihime fanfic I have ever read, and defiantly (is or) one of favorite fanfic of all. I hope you continue to write this beautiful story to the very end. I wish to read some of your other (hopefully ulquihime. We just dont seem to have enough out there) fanfics. I want you to know that there are grateful readers who appreciate your work and have been dedicated fans since the very beginning. ;-) I hope hear more from you soon.

-Yona
Jun-Shang88 chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
ToT the poor thing!
ulquiorraxorihime chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
This is definitely one of my favorite UlquiHime fan fiction stories! I have been reading this since you first started writing it, though it doesnt seem soo long since I can still remember everything so clearly. When you finish this I'm going to re-read this again for sure. You are such a wonderful author and I love this story! You're writing is soo amazing and it flows soo perfectly! No grammar mistakes, the wording and everything is just so wonderful to read! I cannot wait to see what will happen next! I hope it is a happy ending, Ulquiorra has been through soo very much that he deserves love that will last a lifetime. I want Ulquiorra and Orihime to be happy together and live without pain and sadness, I just want a fairy tale ending for this story soo badly! Well keep up the great work and I am soo looking forward to your next update!
Michele Azure chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
Great background story. Completely feasible and I like how you made his nihilism a part of his original personality. Was it just coincidence that you used the name Tsubaki as his lover's name or will it have significance later on? Thanks for the update, one of my favorite stories.
Esaint Dracul chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
A very good chapter...no...excellent chapter! It was well written and beautifully described. Though very good yet still very sad. Thats what true Ulquihime story is about . These days popular Ulquihime are mostly shit. The girls don't even know where their story line is going. But yours...yours is true masterpiece. Will be waiting for more. Please update soon. Don't keep us waiting, okay?
Allytsuki chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
It was heck of a time to update!

But another great and looooong chapter! Everything we readers can ask for!

Please keep going on!
x-mariaa chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
At the moment, I love and hate you! This is an amazing story! The best I've read in a while, actually. When I started it, I was hoping that you had completed it. Much to my dismay, however, after reading chapter 30, I figured it was not completed yet! What a cliffhanger! It's been a couple of months since you've updated, and I hope you'll complete it. If you do, keep up the good work! You're an amazing writer. (:
Tamu-chan chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
that was awesome O/O a heated chapter no doubt
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »