Reviews for My Master's Voice
Kat Khaos chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ugh even though Ulquiorra is a lil shieeet I frickin love him, just hated him a lot in this chapter. It's a freakin great start and I'll definitely be reading more
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 30 . 5/8/2014
Oh my goodness I have procrastinated so long to read this, but here I am now! And it seems my procrastination hasn't been a complete damaging blow since there hasn't been any other update since this has been put up. So yay me I guess? But damn this chapter feels so painfully short! And yet again you kill me with such a cliffy. You truly like to make me suffer I swear. Haha! But hmm, now I am curious to see whom he saw, who is this "her" from his painful past. God I'm gonna go nuts just wondering about it aren't I? But really Hikari take your time, I'll still be here filtering in and out at times, but I always come back. So until the next long awaited chapter! (Besides I'm just as big of a failure at fanfic updates too...One of these days I'm gonna find pitch forks in reviews...)

With Love,
RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
winter-fell chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
Update!
Cardiovascular chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
Update the story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Update this amazing story!
Kaotic Krystal chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
Shits gonna go DOWN!
I'm so happy you updated, this is probably one of my favourite stories out there and I can't wait for your next update!
xChibi-Shinigamix chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
The song from Clannad! OMG! I began singing the song to myself.. :D
Guest chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
I'm finally caught up to chapter 30!

Aizen unleashed Ulquiorra's memories and I have no idea what will happen next.

There are so many questions I have like: who's going to defend Aizen; Ichigo or Ulquiorra? Will Ichigo change forms like in the anime? How much longer do I have to wait for an update? Will Ulquiorra forget about Orihime while having his old memories returned? Will he chose Orihime or Lisanthia?

Please update soon. I'll be here waiting for your return and many others as well. Finish strong the way you started.
ᕙ(‸‶)ᕗ

P.S. this post is view #900!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2014
The next battle scene is going to be intense. Hopefully in the next chapter Ulquiorra's power will have a heavier impact on Aizen.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING! The decision Ulquiorra and Orihime had to make was intense. There was no way to win.

And what Ulquiorra did in the end was SOOOOO unspected. He loves her so much, and it hurt to see him do what he did.

THE FEELS!

This was a beautiful chapter
ಥ‿ಥ
Guest chapter 27 . 3/14/2014
I bet the garden in Las Noches is beautiful. I would love to actually see that in the anime or manga. Or even an artists perspective of it.

To the author: great idea of having a garden. I didn't see it coming and it was nice to bring in something different than the white walls and dark skys of Las Noches.

Also, it would had been a nice screen for some (づ )づ
(If you know what I mean)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/14/2014
Wow! This chapter... it was just wow! Aizen has them both in the palms of his hands, and IT SUCKS! I hope Ulquiorra can find a way to beat him. I really want Ulquiorra and Orihime to live happily together.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Nice chapter although it does feel sad. Orihime is going through so much.
Samanthastar47 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow please post more chapters this is a really good story best I have read in awhile lol more interaction with Ichigo & Raikuro would be nice seeing them work together is just explainable lol ehehe ttyl
Guest chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Great conversations between the three. Especially the part when Ichigo is outraged. I couple more chapters to go! I'm getting exited :D
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »