Reviews for My Master's Voice
LHisawesome4ever chapter 33 . 4/1/2015
Just glad you came FINISH IT please please please please please.
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 33 . 4/1/2015
Yes an update! Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 33 . 4/1/2015
I can't wait to see the ending since I love this story so much! I'm looking forward to seeing it and how everything will play out especially with one of my favorite ships! XD
TheUnknown101 chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
ok this story is amazing can'y wait to see the next chapter!
TheUnknown101 chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
Noooooooooooooooooo the build up the battle over Orihime was brilliant but there was no violent confrontation! damn I really wanted to see the fight play out with the extra variable :( just imagine when Ichigo becomes famed mad hollow form and starts mauling Ulquiorra who is busy trying to protect himself for Orihime but eventually dies (like the book hinted) . however what is someone who had the power to reject the wounds people and even reverse injuries (Orihime) and that said being who's dying has an insane healing factor (*cough*) and can even grow limbs back (*cough* Ulquiorra*cough*) well... that would work in conjunction to the rough hypothesis of the book? oh well still love the story so no point crying over spilt milk!
lengshmily chapter 32 . 2/13/2015
Thanks for the updates! I will stick with you and the story, all the best for you, hugs!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/21/2015
Am so happy u updated, thank u I hope to see the next chapter soon
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 32 . 1/18/2015
I find this story to be the most entertaining one of all bleach stories. I would love it if you updated soon. Thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/11/2015
Please write more soon 3
Hellsing's reaper chapter 32 . 1/1/2015
This is soooooooo good ! Hope you'll update soon !
Jc1009 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
I do love this story and am anxious to see what happens in it.
Lukappy chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
This story is soo interesting and I can't wait to see how this will end! I hope ulquiorra lives, and orihime, and Ichigo and gin...basically everyone, but Aizen should live happily ever after xD but yeah, I hope you update soon, this is my first time seeing this story so I don't really know how you update the story, but you mentioned you update rather slowly, so I indeed hope you update the next chapter very soon, or at least monthly. I absolutely LOVE this story, so please don't give up on it. I'll follow and favorite this story, for sure!
dragoness54 chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
update
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 32 . 12/3/2014
I really want to see where this ends up. I like the idea that Ulquiorra could have been the true Primera Espada...though I also thought that it was utterly badass when Ichigo assumed he was so, and then Ulquiorra simply revealed he was number 4. That was the ultimate "What the hell have I gotten myself into" face.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
O.o
Oh
My
GOD!
The double mindfuck-tacnuke is inbound. Impact in 3...2...1...
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »