Reviews for My Master's Voice
Haus of Lexy chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Interesting. *twirls mustache in maniacal glee*
Kaykat chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Ohh, very interesting. YOu have it all planned out, you are certainly an Evil Genius! Me loves you for it (Not in the weird way thought!) ;P

xMxRosex chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Yay you uploaded so quickly!

Another very awkward chapter...but I like where this is going,

although it does make me sad that Ulquiorra wasn't attracted to Orihime, but to the potion thing that was made.

Can't wait for more :)
Kaykat chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
LOVE the fight scene! Aww, he may not have a heart techincally, but he still protected her.

Kaykat chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Pet-Sama? Hm, big question mark above my head right now.

Kaykat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh! You made them perfectly! He's cold and cruel, and yet has some emotions, and she's jsut as pitiful! Wow, me loves ulqiorra! He my fav!

puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Aww i really love this chapter also. Just an extension of Ulquiorra not beleiving Orihime can excite him. Though I was a little sad that it was just Aizen's doing. Does that mean his attraction to her isn't really real. Waah sadness. oh didja see the Ulquiorra Valentine's spread in the manga. E it's cute. Love this chappie!

Mic Mic
Ino1693 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
*roflao*!

hahahahahah!..*sigh*well thats a blunt way to say it...

Question. Is Aizen trying to breed hollows or is he just messing with his soldiers?

Great Chapter!
Blackheart214 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
It feels like Ulquiorra was going through therapy XD. I wonder what kind of book Ulquiorra now holds in his possession...

Anyway, more of those "Please wait" and "Image not available" things popped up, but as long as you're not the one who put them there, I can ignore them. They really don't make the story terrible or anything so it dosn't really matter.
Mileryn chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I really liked Szayel trying to explain all the essentials to Ulquiorra. And now I wonder what's in this book...don't happen to be lots of pictures?

More!
Grape Icies chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
LOL! I really do wonder what's in that book.
CU Administration chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Oh snap this was all Aizen's idea? I had a feeling the shampoo had something to do with it because he wasn't interested before, but I didn't know Aizen was behind it. Awesomeness. There were only minor mistakes in this one. If you like I can beta it for you. Don't worry I won't be explaining anything since I'm aware you're smart. I'll just point them out and allow you to fix them yourself ]. Update soon!

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Only If You Wish It chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Poor Szayel. He almost gave his neck for Aizen.

What IS that man planning?

I noticed a for 'please wait' and such, but they're easily ignored. Fanfictions been having a lot of errors when it comes to uploading lately, I get what your saying...

Anywho, totally awesome. You evil genius you! Can't wait for more!
xMxRosex chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
hahahahaha well that was pretty awkward!

what a great chapter, I loved the scene with Aizen, you portrayed him perfectly

Can't wait for update!
Only If You Wish It chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Saw that coming! Still, simply hilarious!

Love it! This story is totally amazing! It's so well written and well, just marvelous!

Ulquiorra/Orihime! Woo!