Reviews for My Master's Voice
Only If You Wish It chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Poor Szayel. He almost gave his neck for Aizen.

What IS that man planning?

I noticed a for 'please wait' and such, but they're easily ignored. Fanfictions been having a lot of errors when it comes to uploading lately, I get what your saying...

Anywho, totally awesome. You evil genius you! Can't wait for more!
xMxRosex chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
hahahahaha well that was pretty awkward!

what a great chapter, I loved the scene with Aizen, you portrayed him perfectly

Can't wait for update!
Only If You Wish It chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Saw that coming! Still, simply hilarious!

Love it! This story is totally amazing! It's so well written and well, just marvelous!

Ulquiorra/Orihime! Woo!
Onba chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Yes, I also love Szayel! I can't wait to see how Ulquiorra responds to the situation!
Grape Icies chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
LOL! That last line was gold. Such a perfect way to end the chapter. It was perfectly brilliant.
Haus of Lexy chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
YES, I DO! I LOVE SZAYEL APPORO GRANZ!
Sun Syndrome chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Ohohoho~! that must be a total bomb for Ulqui! I can't wait a d see how he reacts to this LOL
puppiescutehotmail.com chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I didn't want to login because I'm usually always on my other computer. Boy this chapter and the last one were certainly the best. I love the process of him slowly falling in...well in this case I think it's lust then love with Orihime.

I love the thought of Ulquiorra as an evil prince. An evil prince trying to win the heart of a kind princess aw. But I knew sooner or later Ulquiorra would have to find out why he is suddenly into sniffing hair and licking necks. Btw that was the cutest thing ever. I loved when he slowly was sniffing his hair and ever so slightly tasted the smell.

I would suppose Aizen knows all about Ulquiorra and Orihime's beginning attraction. So very adorable and cute. I was a bit sad for Ulqui though. Orihime really doesn't care for him too much. But heh it's kind of hard to when the guy nearly choked her, and shoved food down her throat. How horrible. Bleh.

But Ulqui I love in 1st form and 3rd form. I don't care much for his second. But he's still Ulqui so he makes me happy nonetheless. But I loved how with a straight face Syazel told Ulqui the truth. Looking forward to his reaction! If you wanna send a review reply that email will work. I'm usually username puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic . Thanks so much for writing this it's my favorite. I was so excited to see it up in the top as an update yay!

Thanks for writing!

See Ya!

Mic Mic
lengshmily chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
hahhahahaha...im laughing non-stop at this chapter, hahahaha!

so funny! ya, everyone is wondering how ulquiorra will react and deal to the fact that he is sexually attracted to orihime XD

m...its going to get hotter and hotter LOL
Pinky Bulma chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
*blushing*
Livia-Sobriquet chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
lol! szayel's the best! poor ulqui-kun!
Hikari-chanX chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
What the heck? Please wait and image not available? I did NOT type that there I'll have to fix it...thank you for pointing it out guys _
CU Administration chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I wonder how Ulquiorra is going to react to knowing that information lol. The only thing is there were sentences that didn't belong.

Image not available”Here we are! My majestic domain!” the pink haired male gleamed, thrusting up his arm in a dramatic motion.

There were two places that it said "Please wait"
gabrielmanga chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
*O* AWESOME CHAPTER!

xD i wonder how ulquiorra is going to react xD AHAHAHA

D very well written and i don't see anything that should be fixed

it's great as it is! and i hope it will be still that way in the futur chapter!
Blackheart214 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Hey, loved the chapter, but there were a few things I spotted that I'm curious about. During a few parts of this chapter I noticed the words "Please wait", but there was no period after that, as if they weren't even apart of the sentence. There was another one like this during Ulquiorra's meeting with Szayel; the words "Image not available" came before Szayel said welcom to my majestic home. I'm just wondering if these were intentional or not.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »