Reviews for My Master's Voice
lengshmily chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
the book is the killer! hahahha...you made my day )
Blackheart214 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
XDXDXDXDXD!

Only Gin would write something as twisted as that! Now I can't wait to see what Ulquiorra will do!
olivekitteh chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
I hope you're updating soon. I was laughing through out the whole fic; Ulquiorra is just so clueless seeming that it's hilarious! So please UPDATE! :D
Angel-VII chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
I literally heard the dramatic "dun dun dun..." music playing at the end of chapter ten. lol

Aizen is such a rotten sneak little bastard.

Great fic so far. I look forward to future chapters _
Ino1693 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
and how do they know what the child could do to her body or what the results would be?
Kaykat chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
*Gasp*! Whoah there Aizen, no need to get hasty here. Wow, that is all i have to say you evil smart you. Did you know that Evil spelled backwards is Live? heh, randome but true.

O_x
Felling chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Wow. Tension much? I wonder how Aizen is going to force Ulquiorra into doing the 'deed'. x DD
gabrielmanga chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
O_O * dead silent*

...

wow well that was unexpected XD AH AH
lengshmily chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
its so cute!
Felling chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
Acckk! I'm just going crazy as I sit here and read this. I can't believe I spent so long reading only 9 chapters! That was amazing though, and I hope you update very very soon. I love this fanfiction so much! ~
Grape Icies chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
3 Fluff! :)
Onba chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
First kiss! Yes!
xMxRosex chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
aw that was the cutest chapter!

I loved the part at the end about Ulquiorra's heart...unbearably sweet

I guess there must be dark stuff ahead though if we got such a happy little chapter

I'm loving this fic...and you update so quickly!

callmeBaby'08 chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Excellante!Magnifico! one of those probably isn't spelled right but you get what im tryn to say.
Livia-Sobriquet chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
lol ulquiorra smiled! somewhere...a puppy just died. jks!
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »