Reviews for Lisa's Song A Robert Pattinson one Shot
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
very cute
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OHMYGOD!It is a beautiful shot. i really like it!c:
Marie Pattinson - Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh my god i want to be lisa!
archie-01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was so well written. I love all his quirky mannerisms. lucky gal. *sigh*

I'd love to meet the musician Rob, not so much the actor Rob.

Oh hell, I'd meet him any which way he came...(oh no pun intended) mwahahaha
bunnysue chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That so kicked ass!
QuantumFizzx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Read this last night and like the bad, bad girl that I am, I clicked away before I reviewed. I'm back to make amends now.

This thing has been simmering in my mind all damned day! I cannot get the imagery out of my head. The way he sets her up on the music bin, the club, the toxic waste dump so consistent with my vision of his apartment, the "tapered fingers"...

Yeah, I haven't even read back through it before writing this review. I've even read 2 entire fics while hosting a read-along & your story is still foremost in my mind.

"Four hours..." holy hell! Oh, yes please, I'll have some on of that thankyouverymuch.

Such a sensual and lovely piece.

All I wanna know is how I can hit some sort of magical benchmark and warrant one of these things? ;)
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries not allowed:

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I only wish, Lisa is a lucky woman. or would be in RL if this could happen. (did it really? that would be so awesome!) i really enjoyed this story, and sounds just like i imagined Rob would be in RL. faved and alerted you. this is great.

oh and yay you haven't been accosted by that person (skygavin) yet, he keeps reporting people for having real people in their ff. good luck he doesn't find you.
jayysz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
amazing i love every second of it .. wish the sex scene was detailed but im just a perv lmao ... but it was a 10/10 and the ending took my breath away
xthesegoldeneyesx chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Dear lord.

Okay, so if there are two things I love more than my own life, it's Robert Pattinson and Kings of Leon. Really. My favorite actor and my favorite band were all rolled into one story here, and I must say that I absolutely, completely, totally loved it. Fabulous.

You're amazing.
gcgonc chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OMG! see? now this is a torture! congrats to Lisa (she my personal fixter of fanfics n rocks... AND she was the one who let me know bout this of course)

now how perfect could this be? seriously, wow! the whole timing, i was a bit confused n all, but u did an amazing job... having Lisa clueless *giggles* and then have that type of connection with the God that is Rob Pattinson (yeah u all know it, i know it)..

nothing more to add but bravo! *standing ovation*
nobodysgirl8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Kari, Kari, Kari!

You know how much I already love this, it's kinda stange seeing it posted here on ff :)I can't thank you enough for this, its perfect! I've read it quite a few (OK, MANY) times already and it continues to put a smile on my face. Hell it's me and Rob freaking Pattinson - who wouldn't want to read it over and over and over...Rob was just perfect, you included all the little traits I love in him, and I had him singing Broken on whilst I read it...gah his voice just turns me into a puddle

"If my boobs could talk they would be jumping out of my shirt if this man walked by, hollering; LOOK AT ME!" HAHA this line as pure win bb.

The spilling my drink, and knocking the empty glasses over it totes something I would do in this situation, and using my answer to your Corona question, using The Lounge Bar, few of my fave songs, just made it wonderful and feel so tailored to me, which of course it was :) I am so unbelievably lucky that I was the 10th reviewer!

Kari you rock, and I seriously can't wait to find time to catch up with Broken Doll - soon as my work is done I will be reading it and then I will DEFINATELY be RUNNING to The Lounge for a corona, although something tells me I'll be terribly dissapointed if theres no Mr Pattinson there ;)

goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMG, Kari!

BRAVA! Hugs and kisses. Full body tackle!

That was brills, bb ;).

Firstly, it was so sweet and innocent, shy and touching.

Secondly, I think you wrote Rob perfectly, with an assortment of his endearing mannerisms.

Thirdly, in between the hubris and naivete was some very gorgeous but subtle sexy (and I thank you for NOT taking us into the bedroom, because this was simply so not meant to be 'that' type of fic).

And then, the end...weary and fatigued Rob but still with a sparkle in his eyes on seeing Lisa again - *big smiles*!

Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
As I said before, such a marbling of pretty words. I tinkgled, I swooned, I drooled all over my la-z.

I can feel the rumble of the piano keys, the oiliness of Rob's hair and the swoosh of the doors opening up in the bar to swirl and twirl the smell of cigarettes and beer in the air.

Holding hands and warm wash cloths bring on such sensory perception, I can't even tell you.

You managed to whip up the five senses in this homage to a wonderful reader of yours. YOU are a special, spanky, lovely lady.

Love you and your ways...