Reviews for Could Maybe Might
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
very nice. i love one-shots written in this style. a few spelling mistakes at the very end, fyi. i enjoyed. :]
halliwelldream chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This read very well; the style was intriguing and they rhythm, great. I loved feeling like I was inside the kaleidoscope of Booth, Brennan, and coffee. All the "coulds" and "mights" definitely captured the they-could-end-up-talking-about-anything aspect of their relationship and having all those possibilities laid out and bobbing around me left me breathless in a good way. And of course, I loved how it all came to a head, to the heart of the matter, and the skirting around feelings that is Booth and Brennan. But those feelings are there and the wistfulness that they feel (and don't we all as well?) was very well built up to and conveyed at the end of your piece. Thank you for sharing!

(one thing though: the form of "lose" you want is "losing" and the noun following that would be "patience" rather than "patients")
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'm thoroughly impressed by this! I'm rather partial to the semi-vague style stories and you did a great job balancing out detail while still keeping it abiguous. Great job! I'm definitely adding it to my favorites now!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010