Reviews for A Different Kind of Favor
This isn't the best thing written but it's close with close to no mistakes at all but.. Your idea for the story was one big mess. I really hope I find a better story you've made but other than that I don't want to read anything of yours at the same time. That's only because of the ideas you seem to come up with and if the readers don't seem to like it then why do it? Ideas that both parties reader and writer accept is when I'll actually say something good about a writer. That's my review and I'll admit there was only one extremely good story I've ever read and that was at one of the naruto series fan fictions hopefully you find the story I won't tell you the name but if you read and like many of the ideas from there you can get a good grasp at what to avoid or add into your ideas ranging from grammar, ideas, to new characters being added in.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
LMFAO Ichigo got Byakuya to blush! That is damned amazing! He shows no emotion, so making him blush is a huge feat and freaking hilarious!
Moot Point chapter 20 . 4/12/2015
... WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK?!

MY BRAIN HAS IMPLODED FROM ALL OF THIS FUCK!
Eumenida chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
it was a very nice story ... i was confused in some parts but you cleared it out ... your imagination and creactivity is amazing... . keep it like that ... i am sure that the next will be much better from any mistakes you might had with this one ... thank you for the nice time i had reading your story
Emma chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
Oh no, I loved this! Please make more like these. Maybe with like.. Aizen and Gin. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.
dragonzrreal chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Love the violin! I'm also a musician, and as soon as I started reading that part I stopped and turned on one of my favorite pieces for violin, then reread it like 5 times. Kind-of crying now that was beautiful.
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
so very cute
Guest chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
Loved the ending wish they had more kids
kyuumihaira chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
It was awesome! Thank you for the detail page, it was very helpful! 3
pandora vanity chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
ahha.. i love both pairing! byakuyaxichigo and uruharaxichigo thanks for creating a good fic for them.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I really did like your fic until the point that it turned out she was a boy first and then both of them were there... that was just too much, but still I loved the first 20 something chapters, so thanks! (I've just read the whole thing when I should have studied for my exams...)
But really a gender change? Why coudn't Ichigo be a girl from the beginning?
Rake1810 chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
Byakuya was hilarious in this.
Kyoko chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
Aaaawwwww! I loved the ending! PLEASE tell me u r doing more femichigo! I've been looking for a good KenpachiXIchigo(fem) story forever! If you have any plans for doing that PLZ message me! My username is SupremeRulerJinOfTheWind. :D
Vampeeriuke chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
The BEST Bleach story I have read so far! I loved every minute of reading it and considering I have read it in about 8 hours without stopping, I believe forgetting to eat was just a minor detail ;DD anyway, I loved this story :)
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 27 . 12/12/2011