Reviews for A Different Kind of Favor
Eumenida chapter 27 . 3/28
it was a very nice story ... i was confused in some parts but you cleared it out ... your imagination and creactivity is amazing... . keep it like that ... i am sure that the next will be much better from any mistakes you might had with this one ... thank you for the nice time i had reading your story
Emma chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
Oh no, I loved this! Please make more like these. Maybe with like.. Aizen and Gin. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.
dragonzrreal chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Love the violin! I'm also a musician, and as soon as I started reading that part I stopped and turned on one of my favorite pieces for violin, then reread it like 5 times. Kind-of crying now that was beautiful.
HikariMustang25 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
so very cute
Guest chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
Loved the ending wish they had more kids
kyuumihaira chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
It was awesome! Thank you for the detail page, it was very helpful! 3
pandora vanity chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
ahha.. i love both pairing! byakuyaxichigo and uruharaxichigo thanks for creating a good fic for them.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
I really did like your fic until the point that it turned out she was a boy first and then both of them were there... that was just too much, but still I loved the first 20 something chapters, so thanks! (I've just read the whole thing when I should have studied for my exams...)
But really a gender change? Why coudn't Ichigo be a girl from the beginning?
Rake1810 chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
Byakuya was hilarious in this.
Kyoko chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
Aaaawwwww! I loved the ending! PLEASE tell me u r doing more femichigo! I've been looking for a good KenpachiXIchigo(fem) story forever! If you have any plans for doing that PLZ message me! My username is SupremeRulerJinOfTheWind. :D
Vampeeriuke chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
The BEST Bleach story I have read so far! I loved every minute of reading it and considering I have read it in about 8 hours without stopping, I believe forgetting to eat was just a minor detail ;DD anyway, I loved this story :)
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 27 . 12/12/2011
Awwwe! So Kawaii! :)
Nelly-Sempai chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Aww! Poor Byakushi! That was written so well! Ten Cookies for you!
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great fic, very entertaining. Confusing at first, but the last few chapters answered it all for me. This fic is very out of this world, specially with how you've written the existence of two souls. You have a talent in writing, very unique story!
TheRavenOfDreams chapter 27 . 9/14/2011
Thank you so much for writing this, it was really a pleasure to be able to read something and ejoy it as much as I did! I'm sorry that there are people out there with no appreciation for a good story, but don't ever let what they say discourage you from writing what you want! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all! :)