Reviews for Silly Old Bear
only-looking chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh my goodness, this was a sweet little story, and not at all what I expected. These were among my absolute favorite books growing up, and you did them proud. Everyone was perfectly in character, especially Pooh, and your explanation for why Christopher Robin realized he was Christina was perfect.

Poor Pooh. It's hard being a Bear Of Very Little Brain. You get confused so easily. Thankfully, his best friend is back, and that makes everything all better.

The one thing that could top this, and make my childhood memories complete, would be a "Charlotte's Web" fic. Hint, hint. I'm just sayin'.
apAidan chapter 1 . 3/19
That was ... interesting. Very entertaining, very consistent within itself and it's source, and interesting.

I'm going to have to reread this several times, but I enjoyed the initial read, even if I did do a wth. (One has to be careful when close to the Hundred Acre Wood, even when using acronyms)

Thank you for sharing this.

ap Aidan
Graphite-Ash chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
well this was one of the sweetest things I have read in some time it gave me the warm fuzzis
Narsil chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I never read the books, but I saw the Disney movie (repeatedly), and The Tao of Pooh and The Te of Piglet helped get me through some rough times. This little story hit exactly the right tone, it feels just right.

I can see why this story was never continued, it doesn't need it (though you might consider labeling it "complete" even if you plan on adding to it), and would be seriously tough. But if you can come up with some little one-shots, I certainly wouldn't complain.
sacha k chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
lol.. rrly rrly sweet:).I thought it waz gonna b chrisophers lady friend;)

people on here are completly insane though (myself included:))

-sacha
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Now this little fic put a smile on my face. Though the ending did come as quite a surprise. Despite that, your characterization was lovely, and the style was certainly remniscient of A.A. Milne. Wonderful job!

Sora(:
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I thought this was a very good story. It also made a lot of sense in a particular way.

I think Pooh's characterization was spot on, brovo.
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Erm... m... Ok. I was thinking that this woman was going to be his daughter or something but ok.
Writerswand chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was cute
jesstersmasque chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Too cute! This little tale made my day! Thanks :)
Viking Girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
When I was young I used to think Christopher robin WAS a girl. When told otherwise I think I said that she should be. Apparently you (and Christina) thought likewise ;)
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Did Christina visit Jusenkyo? Very interesting.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I liked it. Made me smile. Glad her friends accepted her so easily.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/13/2010