Reviews for Little Rescues
time2read chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow awsome story!
Dragonfly999 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Sooooooo adorable! What age was Sharon though. It's easy to pick up that she's in the 7 to 9 area, but I'd still like to know. Break is as annoying as ever, but we all forgive him because he's that sweet. :) Excellent!
Litschi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well, that was a really great and wonderful story! Love it! _

Will add it to my Favslist!
KusajishiFuktaicho chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
haha, I'm too lazy to sign in...

So CUTE!

-squeals-

hahahaha...I really love BreakxSharonXD

~The Absolutely Hopeless Break-fanXP
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw, this was exactly the kind of thing I needed to warm my heart and soul on such a depressing day.

I liked how this was merely a brother/sister thing. Although I do like Break/Sharon in a romantic context, it's refreshing to see just a beautiful relationship with no romance every once in a while. :) And the way you portrayed them was perfect!

I would like to inquire as to what time period you set this in though. Like, how far away was this from the flashbacks that Reim mentioned in episode 17? It would make my visual a bit more complete. I imagined Sharon as a eight or nine year old girl in this, which means that Break probably wouldn't have changed so much from being Kevin, the somewhat depressing side of his personality. However, this can be ignored for the sake of the fanfic.

Your grammar and structure were also overall very decent. It's nice to see fanfic authors actually care about the quality of their writing.

Keep up the good work!