Reviews for His First
fanfictions' addict chapter 1 . 3/14
Usually, I don't like one-shots but this one is very good ! I loved the father/son scene at the end. Good job !
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I absolutely love this. It's pretty much what I imagine for young Tony. You're so good at characterisation, it genuinely hurts. But you're not just good at the angsty stuff. When Abby told the story about her Aunt Gobinet, I seriously lol'd. Genuine lolling! Everyone's reactions were spot on. But Gibbs thinking, "Good job, Gobby" literally had me lmao for a long time. I had to have a break from reading I was laughing so hard! So I can honestly say that this story took me from one extreme in emotion to the other, which is pretty awesome! xo
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Great one shot and you described Kate's attitude to a tee. And it is easy to picture Kate thinking it's all one big joke. I always found Kate's womens lib attitude an insult to women, just as Ziva's attitude and Abby's. To me, no matter what they said or how they acted to a certain extent they were all selfcentered and really cold hearted as their wants and needs had to come before anything or anyone elses.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Loved it!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aww . Just aww
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh Man. The Only Thing I Can Really Say Is That I'm Glad It Was An Overdose. She Was On Antidepressants Right? Could You Imagine If She Had Hung Herself Or Shot Herself & Tony Found Her Like That? God Tony Would Have Been Broken.

Great Story, I Like How You Introduced It With The 'First Dead Body' Thing.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Fave.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like the last line, the "We never mentioned it again." one. It just seemed to fit. Thanks for writing!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nice story.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was really nice :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Absolutely LOVED this story! The heartfelt sincerity of it really affected me. Well done! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Although this story is really sad it is not depressive because it is too amazingly written. It is not fluffy, it is in character, it is realistic, and it leeaves me in a thoughtful and stunned mood. The stories, each team member remembers, fit very well but Gibbs' and Tony's were the most shattering. In some way I found the hunting accident Gibbs remembered most shattering, thinking of the aggrieved family, guilt, even more in a rural village like Stillwater, and so on. But of course the death of his mother had the hugest impact of Tonys life. I admire your talent to write such sensitive themes in many of your fics in such a touching and empathic way.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Another wonderdul, sad and touching fic. I found it quite original. I would have never thought about a fic talking of the first dead person the team saw. I liked the stories you chose for each character. I thought it fit well. Loved the emotional scene between Tony and Gibbs. Makes me want to hug Tony real bad. Poor kid. Anyway, you did a great job on this!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ach poor Tony :( i can't even imagine something like that :(Great story :D Well done !
JWildfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
What a beautiful story! It makes sense that a group that deals with death on a regular basis would unwind by sharing their early experiences with it. They were respectful, with that typical injection of humour that keeps us smiling through the 'deep' bits. The team's reaction to Tony was tangible. I felt the shock, even though as a reader I knew what was coming. I love the manly heart-to-heart at Tony's place. It fits right in with their personalities and where they're going canonically with their friendship lately. The last line is a perfect cap for the rare emotionally charged conversation.