Reviews for Last Gasp
luanee chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I used to watch Jiang Si movies when young. Nice to see them appear in SN fanfic!
alunaluna chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
excelent history,i love a dean .sorry but my english is not so good.
GaelicAngel chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
I absulotly loved this story and I am very sad that it is finished.

You really had me worried in a couple of places.

Great story.
drkstormynite chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Well done!

Always a fan of the brotherly moments!

hehee

Love them Winchesters!

Thanks for sharing a great story with us!
Tosharino chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I really like this story! Hats off to you! :P
zuimar chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Ah, I'm sorry to see this story coming to an end, I really enjoyed reading your chapters! Thank you for posting so regularly, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for your next one!
jenilee chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Awesome ending and Awh sweet moment between the boys.

I love the motel lady whispering the news about the murder to Sam. LOL
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Lovely story. Being a sick!Dean, hurt!Dean addict I enjoyed every minute I spent reading.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
I love that Dean hides the remote and “When I’ve shaken this thing, you’re really going to have to stop touching me.” This story was a delight, well-paced, great characterizations, and some good h/c without going over the top. Very nice!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
good begining
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
I loved this fic a lot. It had all of my favorites...creepy bad guy, sick yet still sarcastic Dean, and emo and protective Sammy. I think you should pimp it out over on LJ. You deserve way more reviews than you're getting. People are missing out. Hope to see more from you soon!
moira4eku chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Thanks for the story. The ending was funny and so Dean and Sammy! I look forward to reading more of your stories.
moira4eku chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
I loved the final showdown! I just love it when Sam saves Dean! Sometimes Dean needs to be taken care of, and who better than little brother Sammy? I'm glad that Sam was able to find Dean (Dean and his M&M's, you gotta love it!). Thanks for the great story and hope to read a new one soon.
hachoo chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Aw, it's finished :(

Last chapter was adorable... Dean finally eating and watching bad daytime tv :D Loved the closure of the story... the feeling that everything's perfect even though there's probably some hidden monster around the corner. Thanks for writing such and awesome story!
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
Enjoyed the story. Thanks.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »