Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
InuJoey chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is realy good.
Detafo chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really very well done. An currently rewatching the show, up to Eric in jail... But that's beside the point.

When I read your fic/letter, I totally hear it it Sarah's voice. You write very well, and totally in character, just wanted to take the time to say well done!

Al
M.A.Coates chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i dont know if you still check the reviews on this but i wanted to say that this is amazing. it made be want to laugh and cry at the same time. tou truely captured sarah's love of eric and shelly as well as her hatred of funboy and annoyance with her mom. this is great :)
kayjay452 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I actually loved this... Its so unusual but really cool xx
foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
;) FREKIN AWESOME!
Kirra kills chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
this is so cute and sweet. you kept her true to the character, i like that. i could see sarah writing this
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this. It sounds just like something Sarah would write. I just love her attitude. :) :) :)
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
WOW.

I don't know what it is about this 'fic (or letter, I should say)-but it's absolutely wonderful.

Sarah's characterization is spot-on, and I really liked how well you described her friendship with Eric, especially towards the end. Great job!

My only critique is to make sure your sentences flow well, one after the other - only because some of the sentences didn't seem to flow as smoothly as they could have.

And despite the fact that this is based off the TV show, I STILL pictured Sarah as the girl from the movie. :P Silly me. *lol*

Keep writing!

- SJ
Chaos Poet chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was beautifuly written. I am glad to have found this story.
michelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I thought that was really cute. I hope to see more stuff by you.
Heeroluva chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*sniff* I love it. Will you continue?
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
That was SO good, and SO sweet! :)
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Excellent work. I'm saving this fic to study, that's a superb understanding of Sarah.
Fancy Face too lazy to sign on. lol chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
this was a good fic. you got sarah's pov right on target! :)
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Very Cool! An excellent flow that sounds just like her.