Reviews for Mutant Message Board
goatweed chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, despite the few typos I did encounter - we just can't escape them!
Imaginative; coming at a message board from the point of view of mutants both in and out of their closets, so to speak!
ComicsNix chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hi Mid...nice cool story! Sorry for not reading before, some chores were in the way. So, I think you should write somethnig with these guys, it's too much of a good idea for only one fic. When I was reading I kind of cared about then, they seemed so real and bizarre, just like real people.

The humor was great, but I was a bit disapointed...were is all the gore, violence and mindless sexual encounters? Damn, I got sad...heheheeh...kidding. Very cool, I'm looking forward to your other stories!
KH2083 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really enjoyed your story. Nice collection of useless and funny mutant powers, people and their real problems - I think they could appear in the X-Men comics during Morrison's era ;)
WolviesNeko chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
LMAO! I love it.
BamfIsAwesome chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
OMG IT'S HIM HE'S THE PRESIDENT!

And his grandma made the opposition disappear! Oh yes, so awesome!

Fantastically funny, contrary to my usual preferences. Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Quicksilver915 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Wow...this fanfic has got to be one of the most original and bizarre pieces I have ever read! So creative on the useless mutant powers. Great job!
glocktwentyseven chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
that was a cool little story, ekpyrosis!

i especially like the end, with "fecalmatterboy".

hilarious!
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Thanks to everybody who has given a review from the bottom of my heart :)

How did I come up with the mutations about which you typically don't read in the X-Men comics? XD The very idea for the fanfic comes from a thread I once started on the Marvel board X-Men section - google the "message boards for mutants" phrase and the very first result you'll get is the thread. I collected the funniest ideas of mine posted by me in that topic and made them into this fanfic :)
Dylan Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Okay. First I want to qualify that I'm not normally a big fan of sexual situations or scatalogical humor, but I must admit I found your story to be amusing and well done. Poorly written, this could have become simply an exercise in vulgarity, but you pulled off an amusing piece that walked the very edge like a tightrope walker in a circus. That, alone, is to be applauded. I wish you luck with your future writing. You certainly have talent.
demonlrd66 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Well this is something you don't see very often... Though I'm really curious as to how you managed to come up with all these... interesting mutations.

I enjoyed this nice bit of random humor. (especially the end)

~ Demonlrd