Reviews for Apologize
Bob the Robot chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very well written, and, although I'm not a staunch supporter of Pemma, I really like the chemistry that those two characters share in Heroes, but also in this story.

This, to me, is like a deleted scene from the DVD of season Four, but unlike most deleted scenes, I would've really liked to have seen this in the actual episode. I appreciate how you conveyed to the reader the things Peter felt and what his motivations were. I especially enjoyed the line: "If what he'd seen came to pass, one way or another he would lose her. And right now, he couldn't lose Emma. Not so soon after Nathan..." and "It wasn't a promise of eternal friendship, but it was something, at least. And right now, Peter would take anything he could get."

I know you probably get this all of the time, but keep it up. You have quite the talent. :)

-Bob
VooDoo Lily chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great insight into Peter's thoughts and feelings about his dream and his concern for Emma here. Although I'm not sure how accurate the line is about Peter almost destroying NYC right after he discovered his powers, you can understand how he'd be afraid of someone's power going haywire and hurting others.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Yeah, "Pemma Epic Fail!" just about sums that episode up, alright. Poor rash, adorably unpredictable Peter. I do hope we get an apology like this in the show, but something tells me her anger at him is going to be at least partially responsible for the dream coming true in the first place (though hopefully she won't be responsible for the "thousands of deaths" Angela seems to think she is). I almost wonder if her slice and dice power is going to wind up nailing Peter in the face at some point in the near-to-immediate future... that would certainly be an interesting way to come about that scar he's destined for. It'd be quite a story for the grandkids, anyway. ;)

Great oneshot! Just what I needed to see... even if it doesn't end up actually happening quite like this.
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aww...don't worry dear. It will take more than that to drive them apart because she can't resist sad puppy dog Peter eyes. They have a power all their own. Now if they can just spin this whole Claire/Sylar thing into something totally unexpected and evil I will be happy (god please don't let them get together...*please*)
Jack Velvet chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aww! I hope they address this in a future episode! You've made me feel better about the whole thing...she is something else!
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh Peter, silly Peter, making Emma upset is only going to lead to the dream coming true. Hoping for apologies in the show. Lovely fic :)
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Pretty good, Laur. A little brief, but oh well. We're just filling in gaps before they actually appear, isn't that right?

I like it. I'm still depressed from CTY, though, so that's objective.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'm hoping it takes more than that as an apology. I would think she'd be at least as upset at him as he was at his mother.

Angela has the Cassandra power. Anything she tries to do to prevent the future either carries an immense personal cost or it just makes things worse. Sometimes both. I was greatly amused that it worked the exact same way for Peter. He took the power, had a vision, and immediately set about to screwing up his personal life just like Angela's is. He really needs to ditch that power!