Reviews for The Petting Zoo
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Trying to pet ducks usually ends in pond baths even without drunks or concussed people. chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Gotta love concussed Sam, puking Sam, wet Sam and emotional Sam! And just so cute that in his concussed state he followed the cow, wanting to get back a treasured childhood memory! And don't know who was the most embarrassed when those two girls drew up in the red car, Sam - or Dean for what they said!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awesome fic!
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww, very cute concussed Sammy fic. Like it a lot. I was laughing my heart out when Sammy said, the cow looked familiar. haha. Very funny. And the act of petting ducks and falling in the pond was hilarious. Very enjoyable piece, love it.

Floralia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Poor Dean, he certainly does have his hands full. I love the imagery of a wobbly Sam chasing after the cow. Thanks for the laugh.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ha! Ducks and I don't get along much, either. Just the other night, I went out with one of my buddies and on two separate occasions to the bathroom, she dropped her wallet and then her cell phone into the toilet. She was, of course, intoxicated, but still, made me laugh and laugh. Idiot.

Great job on this! Congrats!
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
You did an outstanding job with your writing! i loved it. I found myself linking it to real life events in my life. i once chased a baby duck I think I was about four or so, the very pissed off mother duck was chasing me and my nine year old sister was chasing the mother to keep her from biting me! My loving parents just laughed and took pics of it all to show us that we did love each other at one point. LOL I also loved the weebles! You hit one of my other childhood scars. LOL I try to put them to bed. LOL it never worked out they always got back up. Older sisters are evil!

You did a wonderful job of giving us some light hearted brother time. Thank you!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this is great!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You guys got some really interesting plot bunnies at kazcon lol. I loved this one. Especially since 1. mountain dew is my drug (I had to give it up or not drink as much at least but my friends used to hide it from me at parties since I'd get way to hyper) 2. The weekend after christmas I dropped my phone in the toilet and totally did the whole bag of rice thing lol. Basically this was so real that it made me laugh and it was such a great read! Awesome job ).
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
What an awesome story! Couldn't stop laughing. Great job!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/13/2010

wow! sammy was funny trying to chase the aow.. lol..

and duck to,
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Mwhahahha, chuckles, snorts... and nearly wets pants.

Great job and very funny my darling. Not to mention very sweet. Cheers for sharing hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Haha, I really enjoyed it. I don't know whether Dean will mention about Sam's stripping part as Dean also got embarassed by it. Wow, did your friend also strip in the middle of a road and a car passed by?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was very cute.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.