Reviews for A Disaster, She Said
RachetM chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Noo poor Hime
I want ichigo to save her!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Damn these stories are getting intense! You come up with the best torture attacks that aizen can do to poor orihime! Kudos! I like them. :D

This was a great chapter, sad, but great.
cj chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
More!
Kimmyko chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That... was... EPIC! I know that its a one shot but you really should add more chapters and have him save orihime vega chan from her nightmares.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ahh, I want to ask for more, but that was such a strong ending *can't decide*

Very well written
Teddie chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Dose it end I wanna know what happened
kagome8657 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i loved it but u should right a sequal about him eventually finding out how to stop it and when she wakes up he makes sure she is better and finally confesses
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Poor Orihime... Disaster it is...
funnir chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
At the end you end up thinking oh hell but good story
Yanaril chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It was intense this jump in Orihime's sorrow and nightmares. I feel so bad for her and Ichigo now. I wish he could help her, but, as it is a oneshot, I'll imagine it in my head instead.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow this is really intense. Inoue suffering from her own nightmares caused by that evil bastard Aizen. Damn this ending is so angsty but nicely written, what a IchiHime fic that u wrote Star-25. Not bad at all, this is my first IchiHime fic that I read that had an angsty ending to it.
Witko1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Now that was a really good ending! Love it! Great story! Thank you!
aej1085 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh scary good!
Emuri chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Woah... this was really intense. O_o

It was definitely good though! I really enjoyed reading it and I kind of want to see more. I wanna know what happens next, but this had a concrete ending, so I would understand this staying a oneshot.

God job! (: