Reviews for Woo The Day
MrsAlistairTherin chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my god this is fab! I could well imagine this actually being a proper episode back in the day! Sad it's the only MMAHMM story up but the greatness made up for it :) I loved watching the series when it was first on and I bought it on DVD recently and it still makes me laugh (and I'm now in my early thirties lol) well done on a brilliant fic, you wrote a spot on Robin xx
Canadanne chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Adorable and very funny - just like watching a real episode! Thank you for writing this. :D
VaultofSecrets chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
No Sheriff :((
Marley chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
THIS IS PURE GOLD! A thousand times well done! Written in the exact style I would imagine a novelisation of the show to be written in. It's Brilliant, Brilliant, BRILLIANT I say! Absolutely hilarious, nuts and bonkers and that is why I luurve it.
Anne8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I understand and clearly see that you put your effort and time in doing this little story/poem thing of yours and I got to say I am solemly impressed considering the other stories I have read on this sight.

I was smiling and chuckling while I read this!
Your story brings smiles to your readers you should be proud
Anne*
Outasync chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was brilliant - had me laughing out loud. I could absolutely see all the characters in this, and they were spot on. I'm only sorry we didn't get a chance to meet the castle-dwellers. I bet Gary and Graeme would have had a few things to say about how to get a girl. If they hadn't been too busy trying to capture and kill the infamous Robin Hood, of course. And as for the Sheriff's caustic comments on the subject, well, they could only be matched by King John's own.

You had me hooked from the first paragraph to the last. Great stuff.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was ABsolutely fabulous! The characters are spot-on and the words are hilarious! I love MMHMM and this was just like reading another episode from the series! Marvellous!
D.D.B chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Hahahahahaha...adorable! V. well-written, I love Marian's replies to Robin when he's trying to get her to walk on his favorite coat...:-) I've only seen clips of the show, but the premise was interesting and gives the opportunity for such a unique Robin/Marian relationship, unlike any other legends...

Adorable, adorable, adorable...I'm off to check out what else you've written!
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow I loved this! Maid Marian's a great show, as I've recently rediscovered, and this story captured the characters and spirit of the show perfectly. Brilliant and very funny story! Fantastic job!
Ingebjorg9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This really made me smile, and reminded me of what a funny show Maid Marian was. I thought you got the characters spot on, especially Rabies. His puzzlement over Koalas made me want to laugh out loud!
Werepuppy Black chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay, so I just found this and had to review it. First of all, I just love the idea behind the fic. I had always wondered why the show didn't play with that part of the Robin Hood legend a little more - especially considering how big a part it was. Having said that, I was glad they didn't in a way, but still.

I also really like the structure and flow of the fic, with Robin hesistance and uncertainity coming through - and Marian's right at the end as well - and seeming so very in character that, again, you wonder why it was never attempted in an episode

Overall, yeah, I really like this fic.